FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 82 of 107 First ... 3272808182838492 ... Last
    This is in regards the the pathfinder shattered star AP. It seams like it was uploaded as a read only copy. I tried to edit an encounter and change a monster token and link a new map to a story article and they all say read only and I can’t edit or add anything.

Hi guys,

The Advanced Race Guide has no Alternative Racial Traits available. They only exist in the reference manual which cannot be added to a character for reference.

Cheers,
    Mike

I'm here to report that Hell's Rebels -- In Hell's Bright Shadow has the special character issue described in this thread:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post473955

It's showing some elements as unknown characters (such as apostrophes) because the encoding isn't compatible with Unity. I checked the next module in the AP, Turn of the Torrent, and it does not appear to have the same issue. So, it may just be Bright Shadow that needs a fix.

Erroneous text in the Pathfinder Core Rules module.

As reported here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post613603

There's some erroneous text in the screenshot provided in post #1: CH14_Characters in the middle of the text.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by YellowAdder View Post
    I'm here to report that Hell's Rebels -- In Hell's Bright Shadow has the special character issue described in this thread:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post473955

It's showing some elements as unknown characters (such as apostrophes) because the encoding isn't compatible with Unity. I checked the next module in the AP, Turn of the Torrent, and it does not appear to have the same issue. So, it may just be Bright Shadow that needs a fix.
    Thanks for reporting this. I will get it fixed A.S.A.P.
    Fixed and sent in for update.

Madman..
    Last edited by madman; August 3rd, 2021 at 12:19.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Quote Originally Posted by Alundrell View Post
    This is in regards the the pathfinder shattered star AP. It seams like it was uploaded as a read only copy. I tried to edit an encounter and change a monster token and link a new map to a story article and they all say read only and I can’t edit or add anything.
    I will remove the read only flag and upload the mod again soon, apologies for your inconvenience.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Erroneous text in the Pathfinder Core Rules module.

As reported here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post613603

There's some erroneous text in the screenshot provided in post #1: CH14_Characters in the middle of the text.
    fixed, it should be up at next update. thanks for the find

shadowcat

Quote Originally Posted by Kronides View Post
    Hi guys,

I have just been going through the Pathfinder Monster Codex to build an encounter.
    There are no spells in the spells tab for all spellcasters in this module.
    This is true both in FGC and FGU.

Please have a look at this.

Cheers,
    Mike
    fixed: a new monster codex will be up in a week or so. spell fixed, missing npc inserted (~30), spell fixed, atk (single fixed), added special abilities fleshed out etc... enjoy the new look

shadowcat

Crypt of the Everflame has some bad characters which cause attacks to not parse correctly.
    For example:
    Capture.PNG
    The same issue is present for Kassen's Blades

Also Guardian Statue trap and Kassen's Curse have bad characters in effect descriptions.

Kassen's Golem has bad character in NPC name and bad characers in senses and SA fields

Human Bloody Skeleton has typos in SQ (DR is entered twice and channel resistance shows as "resist ance +" rather than "channel resistance +4").

Orc has issues with attack as x3 critical has multiplication symbol instead of x so it doesn't do x3 on a crit. Also Orc's ranged javelin detects as melee. Also has issues with SA field (bad characters and includes a special ability that should be on Notes tab). Also senses has bad character.

Pillar of 1000 arroes has issues with attack as x3 critical has multiplication symbol instead of x so it doesn't do x3 on a crit. Also has same symbol in damage dice which means it doesn't parse at all.

Pit Trap has bad character

Roldare has weird text in HD field and issue with attack syntax (expanded crit range)

Might be worth re-importing all the NPCs for this one, as there are only 2-3 that I didn't see any errors in.
    Last edited by bmos; August 6th, 2021 at 17:29.

Troglodyte BeastSpeaker in Ultimate Wilderness also has the spells incorrectly placed in the SA field, rather than the spells tab

(not just the Monster Codex)

Thread Information