DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 103 of 108 First ... 35393101102103104105 ... Last
    Based on C24 - Thassilonian Laboratories, having aquatic Sinspawn, this is Book 1 of Shattered Star. Shards of Sin.

Blog Entries
    Great, thanks.

Shattered Star AP 1 bug reports have been sent to the community dev who did that conversion.

NPCs are normally marked as read-only so they can't be accidentally deleted. The other items are more addressable.

Update

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    I've escalated to the developer for the DLC.

Thanks,
    JPG
    I've also noticed the same issue with sorcerer bloodlines from the Advanced Player's Guide

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GimbleGuerado View Post
    I've also noticed the same issue with sorcerer bloodlines from the Advanced Player's Guide
    What is the problem with Sorcerer Bloodlines that you are seeing? You can find all of the Sorcerer Bloodlines by going to your Library, selecting the Pathfinder Advanced Players Guide and then Special Abilities -- or -- by Expanding the Character Menu and choosing Special Abilities, then selecting Sorcerer Bloodline from the dropdown for Type.

screenshot_PF1E_Sorcerer_Bloodlines.jpg

Hello, I think I have found an issue with the War for the Crown AP 3 The Twilight Child. In part one of the AP (Dark Days in Yanmass) there is an encounter called "The Enumerator's Assassins (CR8). The Hired Blade NPCs in said encounter don't have any attacks. There is nothing that shows up in the offense section of the combat tracker as well as on the relevant part of the NPC stat block. The gear they carry (which is included in the statblock as a parcel) indicates they should have a rapier and light crossbow.

Quote Originally Posted by Navigat0r View Post
    Hello, I think I have found an issue with the War for the Crown AP 3 The Twilight Child. In part one of the AP (Dark Days in Yanmass) there is an encounter called "The Enumerator's Assassins (CR8). The Hired Blade NPCs in said encounter don't have any attacks. There is nothing that shows up in the offense section of the combat tracker as well as on the relevant part of the NPC stat block. The gear they carry (which is included in the statblock as a parcel) indicates they should have a rapier and light crossbow.
    Thanks for the heads up. I fixed it and submitted it as a hotfix. It should be in the LIVE soon (within a day or so).

If you need the stats before then, they are (put this into the attack line):

+1 rapier +10 (1d6+3/18-20) or mwk light crossbow +10 ranged (1d8/19-20)

-Danny
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Oops...wrong section. Disregard.
    Last edited by Minethulhu; February 13th, 2023 at 07:00. Reason: Wrong section

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    What is the problem with Sorcerer Bloodlines that you are seeing? You can find all of the Sorcerer Bloodlines by going to your Library, selecting the Pathfinder Advanced Players Guide and then Special Abilities -- or -- by Expanding the Character Menu and choosing Special Abilities, then selecting Sorcerer Bloodline from the dropdown for Type.

screenshot_PF1E_Sorcerer_Bloodlines.jpg
    Some of the content is missing from the Ultimate Magic like the perks granted from various sorcerer bloodlinesScreenshot (86).png

I own ultimate combat but it doesnt even appear as a book I can open when I play in my friends campaigns. I can see it plainly in my own campaigns and share it with my players. Curious if others are having the same problem. I would like to be able to play a ninja.

Ultimate magic works so thats good news.

Thread Information