DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 97 of 108 First ... 47879596979899107 ... Last
    Demon Lord, Dagon in bestiary 4 has issues with HD field (contains end parentheses).
    also has spells in SA field (although they are also on the spell list).
    Feats field seems to be missing some text since it ends with an open parentheses.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Demon Lord, Dagon in bestiary 4 has issues with HD field (contains end parentheses).
    also has spells in SA field (although they are also on the spell list).
    Feats field seems to be missing some text since it ends with an open parentheses.
    I investigated this and was able to verify the HD field and Feats area. As for the SA field, this does follow many of the other NPCs I was able to check in other products, so I won't change that till I can touch base with Doug. I will push an update for this with the weekly update.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Hi guys,

In Kingmaker Part 3 there are only links for locations A and B on the "GM Map - The Stolen Lands - The Nomen Heights" and on "Map - The Stolen Lands - The Nomen Heights."

None of the other story links have been placed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kronides View Post
    Hi guys,

In Kingmaker Part 3 there are only links for locations A and B on the "GM Map - The Stolen Lands - The Nomen Heights" and on "Map - The Stolen Lands - The Nomen Heights."

None of the other story links have been placed.
    Hi Kronides,

Thanks for reporting the issue. I have fixed the maps and checked the changes into the system. You should see the changes in the LIVE environment after the update on Tuesday, 5/17.

-Danny
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Hi all,

I have recently noticed that the image for the Serpentfolk from the Pathfinder Bestiary 2 seems to either be missing or is just a blank image.
    Not sure if this is just me or if there is a problem with the module.

Quote Originally Posted by Avangion101 View Post
    Hi all,

I have recently noticed that the image for the Serpentfolk from the Pathfinder Bestiary 2 seems to either be missing or is just a blank image.
    Not sure if this is just me or if there is a problem with the module.
    Thanks for reporting. I've fixed the issue (capital "F" in the image filename) and this will be fixed in the update cycle on May 24th.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

The Mythic Adventures add-on does not properly calculate total levels and hit points because it improperly treats mythic tiers as levels.

Example:

1) Start a new campaign with no extension, loading only the Core Rules and Mythic Adventures.
    2) Add a character, add ability scores, add an ability score with a bonus to Constitution (e.g. 16).
    3) Add human race, adjust an ability score.
    4) Add class fighter, set fighter as favored class, add a hit point from level 1. HP are 14 (10+3+1).
    5) Add tier 1 of champion from Mythic Adventures. Instead of adding a flat 5 HP, it adds 6+3, calculating average HP for a fighter (I guess), plus CON bonus based on the tier as if it were 2nd level. Plus the total levels are 2, which breaks extensions that rely on level.
    6) I believe it also improperly adds skill points for gaining mythic tiers.

It would be ideal if mythic adventures treated tiers as tiers, not as levels, on a separate line on the character sheet and a separate db node. Really, it should have its own tab on the character sheet.
    Last edited by swbuza; May 22nd, 2022 at 20:09.

Classic & Unity Ultimate License Holder

Hi swbuza,

Yeah I get it. Unfortunately there is no mechanic for mythic levels built into the ruleset so I'm afraid you will have to handle mythic levels manually. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by sciencephile View Post
    Hi swbuza,

Yeah I get it. Unfortunately there is no mechanic for mythic levels built into the ruleset so I'm afraid you will have to handle mythic levels manually. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    It might make sense to handle mythic tiers as a special ability or something though, since it breaks some of the ruleset features that do exist as it's being handled right now.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    It might make sense to handle mythic tiers as a special ability or something though, since it breaks some of the ruleset features that do exist as it's being handled right now.
    Agreed. What I don't want is for adding a mythic tier to break level totals, skill counts, and hit points and hit point con bonuses incorrectly. They'd be better as class features, in my view. But, again, I'd rather see an Abilities section just for mythic tiers. *edit* It also improperly adds bonuses to saving throws and base attack bonus.

To me, the Proficiency window stuff could all go on the Class Abilities subwindow, freeing that up for a lovely Mythic Abilities subwindow--but I get that not everyone plays with that handbook.
    Last edited by swbuza; May 23rd, 2022 at 21:48.

Classic & Unity Ultimate License Holder

Thread Information