Page 30 of 31 First ... 2028293031 Last
  1. #291
    Hi, I am still getting errors with this script. I have noticed that when it is turned on the character sheets are all in 3.5 format and not pathfinder. Ive turn all other extensions off and it only happens withe the Navy combat extension. turn the navy combat extension off and i get pathfinder character sheets. Turn the navy combat extension on and they are 3.5 character sheets. The script error popped up when i loaded the character into the combat tracker. I cant get it to replicate that the script error though. It happened before but not now.

  2. #292
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Kneecap View Post
    Hi, I am still getting errors with this script. I have noticed that when it is turned on the character sheets are all in 3.5 format and not pathfinder. Ive turn all other extensions off and it only happens withe the Navy combat extension. turn the navy combat extension off and i get pathfinder character sheets. Turn the navy combat extension on and they are 3.5 character sheets. The script error popped up when i loaded the character into the combat tracker. I cant get it to replicate that the script error though. It happened before but not now.
    I am getting this issue as well but no error pop ups. But every-time I create a campaign with the extension all the character sheets revert to 3.5 skills instead of Pathfinder skills.

  3. #293
    Samarex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    782
    Quote Originally Posted by Miko_Chan View Post
    I am getting this issue as well but no error pop ups. But every-time I create a campaign with the extension all the character sheets revert to 3.5 skills instead of Pathfinder skills.
    I found the issue and have put in the fix to the system.
    Looks like I grabbed the 3.5E datacommon file instead of the PFRPG version. Its been fixed.


    Samarex
    Russell Campbell
    FG Product Development Projects Link


    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

  4. #294
    In RotRL, Ch 4, Part Three, the players' map of the Jorgenfist Black Tower has the trap door in the floor marked with an F and shaded light grey. This section of the floor should look the same as the rest - a DC 20 Perception check is needed to notice the trap door, and the entire floor is covered with ice, not just this section.

    In RotRL, Ch 4, Part Four, 1.05.07b. B7b. The Small Tunnels, the Encounter with the redcaps doesn't take place where the tokens have been pre-placed, just outside Enga's Cave (B7a). There should ideally be another map for this encounter (which, admittedly, doesn't exist in the printed version).

  5. #295
    Quote Originally Posted by Callum View Post
    In RotRL, Ch 4, Part Three, the players' map of the Jorgenfist Black Tower has the trap door in the floor marked with an F and shaded light grey. This section of the floor should look the same as the rest - a DC 20 Perception check is needed to notice the trap door, and the entire floor is covered with ice, not just this section.

    In RotRL, Ch 4, Part Four, 1.05.07b. B7b. The Small Tunnels, the Encounter with the redcaps doesn't take place where the tokens have been pre-placed, just outside Enga's Cave (B7a). There should ideally be another map for this encounter (which, admittedly, doesn't exist in the printed version).
    Hi Callum, thanks for reporting.

    Unfortunately, we are sometimes bound to what maps are available from the original publisher. Sometimes I can clean these things out of the maps as indicator for a secret door or trapdoor is given as a separate layer of the Photoshop file. Sometimes there is no separate layer and it is all merged together. This was particularly true for earlier adventures. The later ones seemed to do a better job in separating out various things with layers.

    In any case, I was able to just directly modify the image with Photoshop to remove the symbol for the trap door. It is not as perfect as it being layered but it should work for your purposes. I checked it in and the change should hit the system in the near future.

    As far as the other issue in there not being a map, my suggestion would be to perhaps utilize a SmiteWorks BattleMap or other map that you have access to that you might like. This will unfortunately happen from time to time where there is an encounter where the original publisher provided no map.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

    Timezone: US Pacific Time
    Ultimate License Holder

  6. #296
    Thanks for fixing the trap door issue, sciencephile! I've found a map that I'll use for the redcap encounter with my players, so no worries on that score. I just thought that some of the other people who have RotR might appreciate there being a separate map for this, similar to the cave and outdoor maps you've provided for other mapless encounters in the book.

    I've also made a players' version of the "Jorgenfist Fortress" map, which I'm going to use to give them an overview of the area. Some of the features, like the cave mouths, aren't mentioned in the text descriptions, so I think this will help. It might be nice to give other GMs this option, too.
    Last edited by Callum; August 15th, 2019 at 11:36.

  7. #297
    Are there supposed to be a bunch of missing tokens in Ruins of Azlant Part 1, the Lost Colony?

    I noticed I had to upload a bunch of my own.

  8. #298

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Mississippi, USA
    Posts
    491
    Quote Originally Posted by Miko_Chan View Post
    Are there supposed to be a bunch of missing tokens in Ruins of Azlant Part 1, the Lost Colony?

    I noticed I had to upload a bunch of my own.
    Thanks for reporting this. Can you be more specific? Which tokens are missing? Are they replaced with letter tokens?
    For support post in the House of Healing or email [email protected]
    Have a suggestion for a feature? Go here http://fg2app.idea.informer.com/

  9. #299
    This was an oversight on my part. it is fixed and should be in the next update!

    Madman..
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK...

    Dropbox Link To Maps Folder




  10. #300
    Return of the Runelords - AP 1 - Mozamer - full attack has 'orbite' missing space after the or.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in