DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 25 of 108 First ... 1523242526273575 ... Last

Hello, I don't want to be a pest... I just notice things, not really major. Today's session we found:

1.A.50 Meeting the Competition; Dog Soldier's: there is a space in Halflings & Halfling in the description. Was kinda funny when I was reading it out loud during session.

1.A.18 Akhentepi's Burial Chamber; Akhentepi's Armor; Spell Failure says 4, should be 5. and the AC should be +2. It is a +1 enhanced on top of a +1 for padded armor.

Have a great weekend!

1) Pathfinder Core Rules SPECIAL ABILITIES chapter entry has double descriptions in the reference document
    2) The Charge ability also has double entries in the reference document
    3) The Helpless Defender entry has double descriptions in the reference document
    4) Several NPC's in the SRD Bestiary have 0 for their CR ratings making them useless when adding to the encounters because you have to manually add the CR rating for the totals.
    5) Pathfinder Harrow Deck "the Carnival" image file says its invalid.
    6) Pathfinder - Core rulebook reference manual repeats "nonlethal Damage" under the Actions in Combat section, the description is copied twice on same page.

In RotRL, Ch 3, The Hook Mountain Massacre, the players' map for Hook Mountain Clanhold has the grid set to the wrong scale - each square on the GM map is equal to 10 feet, not five. (It's also the incorrect orientation, with north to the left, although that is the way it's shown in the book.)

Quote Originally Posted by Callum View Post
    In RotRL, Ch 3, The Hook Mountain Massacre, the players' map for Hook Mountain Clanhold has the grid set to the wrong scale - each square on the GM map is equal to 10 feet, not five. (It's also the incorrect orientation, with north to the left, although that is the way it's shown in the book.)
    Have these been corrected? I don't recall seeing anything in the updates threads.

Pathfinder Hell's Rebels Adventure Path Volume 1, In Hell's Bright Shadow
    Encounter: The Sacred Archive
    Creature: Yilliv
    DR/5 chaotic is incorrectly listed twice and added as an effect twice, incorrectly giving the creature a DR/10

Quote Originally Posted by Callum View Post
    Have these been corrected? I don't recall seeing anything in the updates threads.
    I corrected the map grid size and it will go into production once reviewed - shouldn't take long.

As far as the map orientation, I generally don't re-orient the maps differently than what Paizo publishes them. The modules are reviewed by Paizo themselves and I try to not change their content unless I have a very good reason that I can justify in case I'm asked.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

I will look into the Hell's Rebels Typo and get it fixed.

EDIT: Fixed and sent to Smiteworks.
    Last edited by madman; May 9th, 2019 at 14:41.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Quote Originally Posted by sciencephile View Post
    I corrected the map grid size and it will go into production once reviewed - shouldn't take long.

As far as the map orientation, I generally don't re-orient the maps differently than what Paizo publishes them. The modules are reviewed by Paizo themselves and I try to not change their content unless I have a very good reason that I can justify in case I'm asked.
    Thanks! That's a very reasonable approach, though I suspect the reason for the 'wrong' orientation in the published version is so the map fits better onto the portrait-shaped page - whereas the opposite is true for online play! It's also odd from the players' point of view, as they don't normally see the compass rose on their masked version of the map. Then when you say a room "extends into darkness to the east", and it is running up the map, they get confused!

Advanced Player's Guide

All Sorcerer Bloodlines have the heading Fix Me in them.

snip.png
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Thread Information