DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Want Game T-TH 9pm+ EST

Hi,

Shoki and I really enjoyed an Fgrounds game we were in Wednesday between 9pm-12 Eastern Standard but the DM seems to have lost his connection to the net. We're players looking for a D20 or 3.5 game starting 9pm eastern time. Imagination and Role Playing are more important than any other game detail. Both of us have played D&D off and on since highschool 20 years ago.

If anyone is starting a session mid week that has room for 2 players let me know.

Sigurd

Quote Originally Posted by Sigurd
    Hi,

Shoki and I really enjoyed an Fgrounds game we were in Wednesday between 9pm-12 Eastern Standard but the DM seems to have lost his connection to the net. We're players looking for a D20 or 3.5 game starting 9pm eastern time. Imagination and Role Playing are more important than any other game detail. Both of us have played D&D off and on since highschool 20 years ago.

If anyone is starting a session mid week that has room for 2 players let me know.

Sigurd
    I'm looking to startup a World War II game soonish, your more than welcome. I just need to tweek my rule PDF's and re-publish them via my web site. Its a D20 Modern varient with a few tweeks to how the game mechanics for automatic weapons work, plus some tweeks to a few feats and skills - but tis all D20.

I'm planning games in the afternoon when I get home from work (and after I have had a chance to get some chow), I'm based in Sydney and I think thats EST time.
    Tailz, the Artist of Studio WyldFurr
    Follow Studio WyldFurr on Twitter, Facebook, and the studio web site.
    "The London Underground, is not a resistance movement!"

WWII Campaign

Thanks so much for the quick and generous reply. I wish you luck with your project.

Please don't be offended but I don't think I could play a WWII scenario. I lost family in Europe and I feel it's just too close to reality. I'd be tied in knots trying to respect memories and not inflate myths.

No disrespect or bad blood. I appreciate your speedy and generous offer.

Sigurd

good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Sigurd
    Thanks so much for the quick and generous reply. I wish you luck with your project.

Please don't be offended but I don't think I could play a WWII scenario. I lost family in Europe and I feel it's just too close to reality. I'd be tied in knots trying to respect memories and not inflate myths.

No disrespect or bad blood. I appreciate your speedy and generous offer.

Sigurd

good luck
    No problem at all, I too lost family in Europe and the Pacific.
    Tailz, the Artist of Studio WyldFurr
    Follow Studio WyldFurr on Twitter, Facebook, and the studio web site.
    "The London Underground, is not a resistance movement!"

Thread Information