FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Polish letters

Polish letters

It's possible to change code ISO? I'm from Poland and can't use my native letters such ą, ć. ó. It's horrible to read text like:

Attachment 18760

I know that enoguh change code page. Possibly you can say where I must change it and I do it myself.

You can't change to ISO. More information here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Language-fonts Including post #5 where a community member has created a Turkish font. Maybe you can do the same for Polish characters?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thank you, I'm not developer but I try do polish ext.

Slovakia (+1 GMT) after March 29 due to Summer time (+2 GMT)
    Blog Entries
    I was created Slovak and Czech font as CEL Central European languages.ext.
    And I think it contain Polish too. Only give me 1 day my friend and I look for it.

[EDIT-ed]
    Finally I found it quick

Try it Here

P.S if not work I prepare for you new one

Poland language font example:

Attachment 18825
    Last edited by MarianDz; May 3rd, 2017 at 21:24.

Thank you, it's nice that you want help
    Unfortunately it works only with D&D 5E

What I must put here:

-<ruleset>

<name>5E</name>

to use it for all rulesets?

Thanks, It's working

I change describe and tittle, MarianDz it's correct for you? It's your files

Slovakia (+1 GMT) after March 29 due to Summer time (+2 GMT)
    Blog Entries
    Nice it working for you my friend.

Here on FG is great members comunity enjoy it and always ask for help if you need.
    Of course you can change my extension only preserve complete license file because
    this free font for use need it.
    Last edited by MarianDz; May 4th, 2017 at 06:49.

I change only describe - that it's for all rulesets, title - Polish Letters and that you are author and I modified it
    I don't change license file.

That's an awesome job with this extension - including Polish Langauge for which I am all about here - the only problem I have whilst using it is when I want to change the "text type" in FG, to "header text block". It changes to different size, and color and probably font which does not include any polish letters and looks quite horrible. Would it be possible, to do so that polish letters appear also in this "header text block" type of of thing? It would make it perfect for me

Thread Information