FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 11 of 12 First ... 9101112 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasmira View Post
    Version of Houndy, and same problem, image dont want to scale with token
    If it's in FGU, thats a issue with a lot of widgets right now. It "might" also have something to do with map scale if it's in FGC.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    If it's in FGU, thats a issue with a lot of widgets right now. It "might" also have something to do with map scale if it's in FGC.
    It's in FGU indeed ... I'm using Death indicator since FG3 and I like him, but with FGU, scaling is broken. On a map I have a big tombstone or a very small on another ...
    for example :

It's in FGU indeed ... I'm using Death indicator since FG3 and I like him, but with FGU, scaling is broken. On a map I have a big tombstone or a very small on another ...
    for example :
    in manager_token_Deathindicatior.lua i changed this line:

widgetDeathIndicator.setSize(nWidth-20, nHeight-20);

to

widgetDeathIndicator.setSize(nWidth0, nHeight0);

and then made the graphic a little larger. Thats what gave me this:

Death IndicatorBlood.jpg

Thanks to the great work.
    Last edited by phillgamboa; May 9th, 2020 at 11:34.

Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    in manager_token_Deathindicatior.lua i changed this line:

widgetDeathIndicator.setSize(nWidth-20, nHeight-20);

to

widgetDeathIndicator.setSize(nWidth0, nHeight0);

and then made the graphic a little larger. Thats what gave me this:

Death IndicatorBlood.jpg
    Just keep in mind once they do resolve the widget scaling in FGU it will cause the tombstone to cover the token completely. That's the only reason I reduce the size a smidgen (which works in FGC).
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Just keep in mind once they do resolve the widget scaling in FGU it will cause the tombstone to cover the token completely. That's the only reason I reduce the size a smidgen (which works in FGC).
    I don't know what to say, you're the boss

Token widget sizes in FGU are percentages; not fixed values as in FGC. This fixes a variety of issues to do with all the different scaling factors.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Token widget sizes in FGU are percentages; not fixed values as in FGC. This fixes a variety of issues to do with all the different scaling factors.

Regards,
    JPG
    Ha nice, thank you for this precision

it's good new no ? with this answer it's more easy to fix the issue ?
    We need just a second extension for FGU with a scaling in pourcent like tokens ? its correct ? (Im not Dev, I dont know create that :/)

Ha nice, thank you for this precision

it's good new no ? with this answer it's more easy to fix the issue ?
    We need just a second extension for FGU with a scaling in pourcent like tokens ? its correct ? (Im not Dev, I dont know create that :/)
    Since they are not the same, the extension will need to determine if it's FGU or FGC and set the value accordingly. Now that I know what the difference is I'll plan to do that but I'm still waiting until FGU is closer to release before I spend a lot of time as things change.
    ---

Since they are not the same, the extension will need to determine if it's FGU or FGC and set the value accordingly. Now that I know what the difference is I'll plan to do that but I'm still waiting until FGU is closer to release before I spend a lot of time as things change.
    Ok no problem

Thread Information