DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 10 of 12 First ... 89101112 Last
    Have attached version that works with FGU - just needed to adjust a couple of comments.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thank you so much for fixing this. I didn't realize I had posted the error twice. I appreciate your help in making the FG community and software even more amazing. I'm so glad I left Roll20.

Hope you're staying safe and healthy.

Using this extension with Unity, the rip_tombstone image on the PC or NPC is very small and don't scale with the token. What is the best way to scale the rip_tombstone image so it will not be so small?

I changed widgetDeathIndicator.setSize(nWidth-0, nHeight-0); but it's still small and does not scale with token size.

Thanks

I plan to update this once FGU development has gotten to a stable position. It's a simple extension however and if someone wishes to maintain it I'm not averse to that. I've got a lot on my plate so holding off due to rapid changes.
    Last edited by celestian; May 3rd, 2020 at 20:31.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Here is a version I have working with Unity and 4e.

Death IndicatorBlood.JPG
    Attached Files Attached Files

How can I make this more general. Id like to try it with Pathfinder2E and there was a core RPG version I am using now in classic. What needs to be done so it can show up in 'other games' in the launch window?

It is a general CoreRPG extension. Make sure you put the file in your extensions folder.

path.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    Using this extension with Unity, the rip_tombstone image on the PC or NPC is very small and don't scale with the token. What is the best way to scale the rip_tombstone image so it will not be so small?

I changed widgetDeathIndicator.setSize(nWidth-0, nHeight-0); but it's still small and does not scale with token size.

Thanks
    Hello,

Same problem on PF2, image on the PC or NPC is very small and don't want to scale with the token. Please, someone can fix this issue ?

thank you for your help
    S.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasmira View Post
    Hello,

Same problem on PF2, image on the PC or NPC is very small and don't want to scale with the token. Please, someone can fix this issue ?

thank you for your help
    S.
    Did you try the version a few posts above?

Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    Did you try the version a few posts above?
    Version of Houndy, and same problem, image dont want to scale with token

Thread Information