STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    ***********************************SPOILER ALERT********************************************* ************************************************** ***************************

Thank you Teufelhunde87 for another great AL adventure and thanks to all in the party for the great night of RP. The Spectres were a tough fight and dropped two PCs but Orisk timely Turn undead saved our bacon. Then those nasty carrion crawlers in the sewers, Honi's phantasm force kept those things occupied while the party took them out from range. Hats off to the mage, that fight could have been ugly, those tentacled buggers get a +8 to hit, 10 ft reach and then a poison save to keep from being paralyzed. Lastly was the fight with Ellison and Rythnax (Black Dragon Wyrmling) great fight and not a party member was damaged. Tore lead the charge and lured the wyrmling to attack him, the wrymling discharged its acid breath weapon but Tore was able to interpose his shield and its breath had no effect. Then Tore grabbed the wyrmling by the tail and the party proceeded to pelt it from range with arrows and magical attacks until it was laid low. In all a great night of adventure and fun. Don't worry Teufelhundle87 you can get plenty of rest when you are wake up looking at the wrong side of the grass.

Quote Originally Posted by BDaniel View Post
    ***********************************SPOILER ALERT********************************************* ************************************************** ***************************

Thank you Teufelhunde87 for another great AL adventure and thanks to all in the party for the great night of RP. The Spectres were a tough fight and dropped two PCs but Orisk timely Turn undead saved our bacon. Then those nasty carrion crawlers in the sewers, Honi's phantasm force kept those things occupied while the party took them out from range. Hats off to the mage, that fight could have been ugly, those tentacled buggers get a +8 to hit, 10 ft reach and then a poison save to keep from being paralyzed. Lastly was the fight with Ellison and Rythnax (Black Dragon Wyrmling) great fight and not a party member was damaged. Tore lead the charge and lured the wyrmling to attack him, the wrymling discharged its acid breath weapon but Tore was able to interpose his shield and its breath had no effect. Then Tore grabbed the wyrmling by the tail and the party proceeded to pelt it from range with arrows and magical attacks until it was laid low. In all a great night of adventure and fun. Don't worry Teufelhundle87 you can get plenty of rest when you are wake up looking at the wrong side of the grass.
    LOL! I've already cleared Tuesdays on my calendar for AL DMing! There will be lots more for sure. I wish I had more time, the demand for games is high! I love it!
    Ultimate license
    Current Timezone : EDT (GMT -4)
    Running: Various Adventurers League modules
    Playing: Curse of Strahd (Friday nights- OTG), Storm Kings Thunder (Thursday Nights- OTG)
    STEAM: (OTG) Teufelhunde87
    AL DCI: 4115443776

Thread Information