FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
    To delete the campaign, go to the Start menu, All Programs, Fantasy Grounds II, Application Data Folder. Open up the campaigns folder and delete the folder for the campaign you want to remove.

You can use Ctrl+V to paste story information.

Please continue to post if you have other questions. Someone will likely answer them.

Quote Originally Posted by David Watson
    Hello folks,

I went ahead and bought the ultimate license. Right out of the gate, I am running into problems I can't seem to find answers for. So here I am. Question one, how do you delete a campaign? I started one and want to get rid of it. The second question is a little more detailed. I generated a document in word. It is the lead-in to a campaign I want to create. I saw a Youtube video showing how to cut and paste text from an outside source into the story box. In the video, however, the narrator already had a mouse tool up that I have not been able to access through any of the radical menus. All I want to do is cut and paste from an outside source. It seems strange that this would be such a complicated task. Help please.
    Dakadin's already answered your questions.

One suggestion - if you have questions, please start a new thread specific to your questions. I didn't look in this old, unrelated thread for a while as I wasn't really interested in reading about "Summarize all shortcuts" - some other people on the forum may have not read your questions at all because of this.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe
    Dakadin's already answered your questions.

One suggestion - if you have questions, please start a new thread specific to your questions. I didn't look in this old, unrelated thread for a while as I wasn't really interested in reading about "Summarize all shortcuts" - some other people on the forum may have not read your questions at all because of this.
    I did! I did! . But a very good point Trenloe!

I want to add, that the application folder Dakadin mentioned you are going to use ALOT! so make a shortcut for it or you will regret it .

And welcome to FG2! The best community in the world of RPG! .

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe
    ...I didn't look in this old, unrelated thread for a while as I wasn't really interested in reading about "Summarize all shortcuts" - some other people on the forum may have not read your questions at all because of this.

Ha ha ha!! I went ahead and read all of the posts out of curiosity....

...and it wasn't worth it! Mostly related to FG 1. It was good fun all the same (if you have 10 minutes to waste)
    Timezone: GMT
    Currently GMing: Ruins of Symbaroum 5E

Ultimate Fantasy Grounds Licence holder since 2013

Thread Information