5E Character Create Playlist

Very first steps with themes

Hi friends,

I'm starting with some basic tests related to themes... I can see that Theme Dark contains a desktop image (1920x1080) covering the entire FG desktop area on my 2048x1152 screen. So I made a copy of the extension, changed the display name and replace the desktop image with my own custom 1920x1080 image...

... But my "new theme" desktop image does not cover the entire desktop area!!!

How can I get the same desktop behavior as the original Theme Dark?

Thanks in advance.
    Nébula Rol

So you dare to cross the Veil… Oh, adventurer! Do you think there won’t be consequences, perhaps?

Sakrynia: The Land of Tears

What is the frame definition for your "desktop" frame asset?

The Dark theme uses a simple tiled single asset. (i.e. only middle block defined).

The desktop background assumes a 9-slice frame definition; which tiles to fill the space. So, the definition and the graphic determine how it is drawn.
    (i.e. if only middle defined, then the "middle" portion will be tiled to fill the space.)

If you are using a purely tiled background, then the edges of the middle tile will need to blend together to look good.
    You can also define corners, left/right/top/bottom edges (also tiled); so that you can customize the edges of the screen.

https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...+Assets#Frames

Regards,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    MOD: moved to Extensions sub-forum

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Muchas gracias Moon Wizard. Finally I got it!!!
    Nébula Rol

So you dare to cross the Veil… Oh, adventurer! Do you think there won’t be consequences, perhaps?

Sakrynia: The Land of Tears

Thread Information