Starfinder Playlist
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Awesome, sounds great Laerun.

I am pretty flexible as to the class/race. I play good aligned and, as mentioned, male characters, but otherwise I am happy to play just about anything else from dwarven rogue to half-orc wizard :-).

I will not be around this week during your regular game time, but I will try to dial in on the 13th.

Thank you and have fun!

Craig/

Sounds like your group may be filled up, but just in case...

FG License: Full

Time Zone: EST

Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Weekends, prefer in the morning or afternoon.

Term: Short or Long. I prefer to find a long-term, dedicated group.

Voice: I have used several voicechat programs for years and currently use Discord for a 5e Forgotten Realms game I run in Fantasy Grounds.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E. Any really as long as the stories are interesting and the group is fun.

Game System Experience: Many years of D&D 3.5 through 5e, Pathfinder, and various Star Wars pen and paper from the d6 all the way to Fantasy Flight Games' pretty dice. I also played a MUD for years called Achaea, a game where, in game terms, speaking out of character was considered insanity. If you openly and repeatedly spewed insanity and ignored warnings from other players long enough, eventually a God (a GM) would turn the offending insane person into a shrubbery. Good times.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: About a year.

Character Type Preferred: I enjoy playing a wide variety of characters and always have backups prepared just in case. I keep a folder full of character ideas and concepts I use as inspiration for NPCs that my players will run across or if I need to pull something out of nowhere on the spot. From what I've read in this thread it seems like you have a very rigged and specific party you are trying to slot players into, even going so far as telling players what the background of their character will be. I've never seen such a thing and find it interesting. I think it would be fascinating to join such a group.

About me: 29, male, married, two kids. I'm up early in the morning and avoid staying up late as a result. I feel like a lot of what I would put here is in the "Character Type Preferred" section. I am just a laid back nerd from the Midwest who enjoys hanging out with other like minded people in fantasyland. For this particular group I actually don't mind if I end up not having much say in what character I play or what the background of my character is, I am just as at home in the thick of an intense tactical combat as I am roleplaying an evening at a high society gala.

Thread Information