5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Tielc View Post
    A note on art included with the Monster Manual. I've noticed several entries do not have actual art for the tokens, and instead are lettered tokens. I own this same purchasable content on Roll20, and every single token has an artpiece. Is this something where the different companies need to commission the work from an outside source?
    Tokens are created for the artwork in the original product. If there is no appropriate artwork in the original product, then no token is created and the letter token is used instead.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Tokens are created for the artwork in the original product. If there is no appropriate artwork in the original product, then no token is created and the letter token is used instead.
    Yet, purchased content is also locked, so we can't add our own tokens to them. That makes ZERO sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Tielc View Post
    Yet, purchased content is also locked, so we can't add our own tokens to them. That makes ZERO sense.
    See "Best Practices" here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...Best_Practices Hopefully this explains the sense behind the practice of making rulebook data read only.

As mentioned in that section, you can copy creatures (drag/drop within the same campaign data list) and then edit the copied creature. Leaving the original creature record untouched and in it's proper form for future use as the base record, or for copying again to make other changes.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

You can customize tokens for each NPC within an encounter record as well.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information