DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 23 First 1234513 ... Last

Thread: v3.3.0 Issues

I am getting a script error when I click on a character in the combat tracker. This is how I usually load a map that we left off in the middle of in the prior game.

It was working for me before the update.

Attachment 18539

this happens on anything on combat tracker when I click on the token

Attachment 18540

After further investigation, this might still be related to the WAAYYY TOOO BIIIIG map in POTA. After the map loads it starts working normally with some further testing. still seems like something of a problem.
    GM Ultimate license FGC and FGU

Just Finished running City of Eyes Level 20 Characters 5 players FGU
    Group now running new campaign.

Playing a Survival DND game in FGU

Running a Mutants and Masterminds game in FGU

Playing a Mutants and Masterminds game in FGU

Playing a DND campaign based in MIDGARD

Playing a Homebrew Campaign against the Dragon kings in FGU

Running a game of Fallout 2d20

Quote Originally Posted by bawsr View Post
    I am getting a script error when I click on a character in the combat tracker. This is how I usually load a map that we left off in the middle of in the prior game.

What ruleset?

Are you running any extensions?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Sorry I put POTA (Princes of the Apocalypse) 5e. I was lazy and didn't want to type it out!

No extensions except rolld. I can remove it but not the cause After I updated I did see some interesting things. I think it might be related to the map taking a while to load. still seems wrong The map I am using is the HUGE Map.. Halls of the hunting axe that we were having a discussion around in the Healing forums.
    Last edited by bawsr; April 14th, 2017 at 19:38.
    GM Ultimate license FGC and FGU

Just Finished running City of Eyes Level 20 Characters 5 players FGU
    Group now running new campaign.

Playing a Survival DND game in FGU

Running a Mutants and Masterminds game in FGU

Playing a Mutants and Masterminds game in FGU

Playing a DND campaign based in MIDGARD

Playing a Homebrew Campaign against the Dragon kings in FGU

Running a game of Fallout 2d20

Responses to comments so far:

AVG False Positive
    I've reported the issues to AVG, so hopefully they'll address soon on their end.

Quote Originally Posted by Talyn
    As an aside, any chance the skills tab could have links preset someday? They've been "broken" (empty link)...forever? Generic @* would be awesome, so they work with the SRD / official packs like 5E, obviously.
    We won't be able to do this until the official Paizo material comes out, so I can make sure the skill reference paths are the same. Feel free to ping me after that, because I think this would be good.

Quote Originally Posted by GSKlein
    Not pleased with how the new record sheet for Pathfinder works...Class Abilities going to Feats section...nothing working in Proficiency area...Racial Traits can't be added in. Not liking this update at all !
    All of the data is still recorded on the sheet, we just added a racial traits area and directed records to the correct list as they are marked in the data.

Where are you pulling your class abilities and racial traits from? They have to be created in the new Class record sheet to add directly to class abilities. This is similar for Race records and Racial Traits. I just tried by creating a new class and a new race record with an ability/trait each, then dragged and dropped onto a PC sheet. It appeared to work correctly. Perhaps you can walk me through the steps you are taking when you see the issue.

For proficiencies, the ability must be named "Weapon and Armor Proficiency" just like in the OGL data, and then use the same text as the OGL data. The ruleset is attempting to automatically extract information on proficiencies from the way the text is presented in the OGL material.

Quote Originally Posted by Aventhar
    New characters imported from Hero Lab missing feats, class abilities, proficiencies, skill descriptions, etc... Inventory still seems to populate correctly with item descriptions. Assuming this is due to sheet changes not implemented in the character converter yet. just wanted to give you a heads up.
    The Character Converter has not been updated for this release, so may need some updates to add the data for the new groupings. Thanks for reporting.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by taoistpunk View Post
    clear your browser cache
    I've tried that, along with several different browsers and no luck. Wonder if my ISP is caching or something crazy. Even tried is on iphone not connected to Wifi and same result, no new patch notes.
    US East Coast-Based DM - Ultimate Licence Holder

This information might be cached through our CDN service. Let me ask Doug to flush.

Regards,
    JPG

bawsr,

Where are you clicking on the character when you get that error? Or can you walk me through the steps you used to see this?
    I tried popping open the PotA adventure with that map and throwing my test CT guys on there with no luck.

Thanks,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by EraserTX View Post
    Open AVG Internet Security, click on Options (upper right corner) and go to Virus Vault..if the EXE is there then click on it and restore the file.
    Then go back into options and go to advanced settings, create an exception for the FG file or folder. Should take care of the problem.
    Thanks. This is what I had forgotten to do. Works fine now.

Quote Originally Posted by bawsr View Post

Attachment 18539

this happens on anything on combat tracker when I click on the token

Attachment 18540

After further investigation, this might still be related to the WAAYYY TOOO BIIIIG map in POTA. After the map loads it starts working normally with some further testing. still seems like something of a problem.
    I have not been able to fix this yet; so it wasn't in this release.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Edit: Pathfinder Ruleset

Anybody else have the AC shield in the wrong position on the Main tab of the character sheet?

Also, character tokens missing and can't recreate them. Proficiencies, Racial Traits, Class Abilities, Feats don't seem to be working properly.
    Last edited by swbuza; April 14th, 2017 at 20:41.

Classic & Unity Ultimate License Holder

Thread Information