5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 52 of 70 First ... 242505152535462 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamRiddle View Post
    I'm trying to setup a 1E campaign, but I'm hitting a few roadblocks I can't figure out. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

1. Error on items: I'm getting an error when i go to add or update an item. I did not have this issue before the latest update. I got the error in my older campaign build, and a brand new one.
    Attachment 26330

2. My THACO is off by one, and I can't figure out why.
    Attachment 26331

All of my mods and pak were downloaded from GitHub today.

Thanks,
    WR
    The first one is because I've not updated the 1e extension yet for the "dropdown" menus for item types. I'll upload that shortly. The second is a bug that I've fixed and if you're up for it grab it from the repo and try it out. Otherwise I'll release it sometime early next week.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Not sure what "repo" means, so I'll wait for the files to be updated on GitHub next week. Still building the campaign from old 1E PDFs.

Thank you for all your contributions Celestian!

WR

Not sure what "repo" means, so I'll wait for the files to be updated on GitHub next week. Still building the campaign from old 1E PDFs.

Thank you for all your contributions Celestian!

WR
    Repo means Github, sorry. The fixed version is on Github currently.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Not sure what "repo" means, so I'll wait for the files to be updated on GitHub next week.
    Short for "code repository". GitHub is a code repository.

I downloaded the new version of the pak file from GitHub that was updated 17 hours ago, and I'm still seeing the item errors and THACO off by one issues, sorry. Am I doing something wrong?

Also getting a full-blown crash when I try to use the arrows at the bottom of a story page.

My apologies if I'm not reporting this correctly, I really want to use this for my FG games and want to contribute.

BadArrowsCrash.PNG

WR

I downloaded the new version of the pak file from GitHub that was updated 17 hours ago, and I'm still seeing the item errors and THACO off by one issues, sorry. Am I doing something wrong?

Also getting a full-blown crash when I try to use the arrows at the bottom of a story page.

My apologies if I'm not reporting this correctly, I really want to use this for my FG games and want to contribute.

BadArrowsCrash.PNG

WR
    I can't speak to the crash on the arrows tho someone else reported this and had DOE extensions loaded.

I can say the THACO being off by one is because the character is not in the combat tracker. I made an assumption on that with my last fix and I shouldn't have. The latest version in GitHub should work for you (I tested with PC in CT and out of CT and it seems good).
    ---

I was the one who reported the Celestian bug, but even a new campaign without extensions suffers from the same error, whether using Live, Test, Dev version with or without extension.
    But in my case the error is in History, in the arrows of forward and backward page

Added the character to the combat tracker and that did solve the THACO issue, thank you.

I loaded up my existing and a fresh campaign with no extensions and still getting the arrow crash, sorry.

WR

Added the character to the combat tracker and that did solve the THACO issue, thank you.

I loaded up my existing and a fresh campaign with no extensions and still getting the arrow crash, sorry.

WR
    Are the story entries created in the new campaign or are they from a .mod loaded?
    ---

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    Are the story entries created in the new campaign or are they from a .mod loaded?
    Newly created. I'm putting In Search of the Unknown into FG by hand.

Thread Information