DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 51 of 70 First ... 41495051525361 ... Last
    Celestian,

I noticed in the thread you had mentioned creating the Paladin's lay on hands effect/power but I cant figure out how to replicate it. I can't figure out how to apply the Paladin's level. I was able to create most of the Race effects and the Aura of Protection, but I can't figure this one out. My knowledge of how all this works together in Fantasy Grounds is growing slowly

Thank you again, and thank you for the awesome ruleset.

Quote Originally Posted by dreign View Post
    Celestian,

I noticed in the thread you had mentioned creating the Paladin's lay on hands effect/power but I cant figure out how to replicate it. I can't figure out how to apply the Paladin's level. I was able to create most of the Race effects and the Aura of Protection, but I can't figure this one out. My knowledge of how all this works together in Fantasy Grounds is growing slowly

Thank you again, and thank you for the awesome ruleset.
    Here is what I've setup as a power for class advancement for level 1 of a paladin. You can also just add it manually to a character. Create a spell and the type set to "Paladin". Then add the heal to the action part of the spell with a configuration like this.

That will make the heal power Level*2.

Note that the dice listed is just a d6 that set to be a d0.

Right click the d6 before dragging and check out the radial options for it. That's so it rolls a dice when the power is used.
    Last edited by celestian; February 12th, 2019 at 17:23.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Thank you.

I didn't know about the custom die. I set the power up under the Level: 1 Powers tab, and it is added as a power but when it is used it does not multiply by the Paladin Level. The Paladin level is 5 and it still gives me a result of 2. I think I have learned more about fantasy grounds in last few weeks then in my first few years. I appreciate that and the rule set.

Here is a picture of how I set it up

Clearly I need to learn how to post. I couldn't figure out how to include the picture
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by dreign; February 12th, 2019 at 18:16. Reason: I didnt send picture

Quote Originally Posted by dreign View Post
    I didn't know about the custom die. I set the power up under the Level: 1 Powers tab, and it is added as a power but when it is used it does not multiply by the Paladin Level. The Paladin level is 5 and it still gives me a result of 2. I think I have learned more about fantasy grounds in last few weeks then in my first few years. I appreciate that and the rule set.
    You have to create a spell then drop it no the character. The type of the spell is important. In this case the TYPE field in the spell is set to Paladin.

When you do that the caster level will be based on the class name "paladin" otherwise it defaults to look for arcane or divine.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Works great!

Thank you again

Update 2019.02.13

• Added: added 1E style edit matrix in combat section
    • Bugfix: drag/drop class issues related to ability scores and psionics,
    • Bugfix: npc advanced effects sSource issues,
    • Bugfix: nodeSource issues related to effect string parsing for [$LEVEL]/etc.
    • Update: removed init/mem in power details
    • Update: npc type/subtype switched to combobox
    • Update: search filters for npcs types improved

Small update, necessary bugfix for user use case of [$LEVEL].
    ---

No d6?

I just did a quick load of the new build ... and there is no d6 on my screen. Anyone else have this issue?

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamRiddle View Post
    I just did a quick load of the new build ... and there is no d6 on my screen. Anyone else have this issue?
    Mine are still there.

Disable extensions and/or load a clean campaign to make sure it's not something else.
    ---

Was a brand new campaign. I started full screen six times and it was there fine. Started NOT full screen six times and it was missing one out of six. Maybe a local issue on my end, just wanted to report it ASAP.

Guess I failed my surprise check.

Thanks C ~

I'm trying to setup a 1E campaign, but I'm hitting a few roadblocks I can't figure out. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

1. Error on items: I'm getting an error when i go to add or update an item. I did not have this issue before the latest update. I got the error in my older campaign build, and a brand new one.
    ITEMS.PNG

2. My THACO is off by one, and I can't figure out why.
    THACO_off.PNG

All of my mods and pak were downloaded from GitHub today.

Thanks,
    WR

Thread Information