DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 35 of 70 First ... 25333435363745 ... Last
    I didn't update it, that was the problem. Works now, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanaric View Post
    I didn't update it, that was the problem. Works now, thanks.
    Great! Easy fix, the best kind

Good gaming!
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Error.JPG

Taken a small break from FG for work and family stuff. When I got back I updated the software and the ADD Core.pak, Now when I click on certain items, mostly "Gear" and "clothing" I get this message. Anyone have any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by 2eDM1981 View Post
    Error.JPG

Taken a small break from FG for work and family stuff. When I got back I updated the software and the ADD Core.pak, Now when I click on certain items, mostly "Gear" and "clothing" I get this message. Anyone have any ideas?
    I'm not sure how long it's been since you updated but I added a feature to allow you to use ascending AC or descending which you might have toggled on with an old piece of gear tho... that shouldn't cause a problem either. Do you have any other extensions enabled? If not try posting the campaign db.xml and ill do a once over.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

NO extension enabled. Last version I had of ADDcore.pak was 6.11.18 release, or there about. Thank you for offering to look at the DB file. Im new to this, and so far have been having a fun time with FG, and you have twice helped me with it.
    Attached Files Attached Files

NO extension enabled. Last version I had of ADDcore.pak was 6.11.18 release, or there about. Thank you for offering to look at the DB file. Im new to this, and so far have been having a fun time with FG, and you have twice helped me with it.
    So I loaded this up on mine and everything loaded ok as best I could tell. Not errors in the console. The error you mentioned loading the "cloak (fine fur)" is not an item listed in your db.xml under items. I loaded various armor pieces to make sure it wasn't one of those and they loaded ok.

I suspect it's a module? Is it something I put together?
    ---

I dont have any modules i haven't picked up off this thread. I got FG solely for 2E. Its not a major issue. It seems to only affect "gear" items that dont alter AC. I deleted those entries and created new ones that seem identical, but do notcause the above error.

I dont have any modules i haven't picked up off this thread. I got FG solely for 2E. Its not a major issue. It seems to only affect "gear" items that dont alter AC. I deleted those entries and created new ones that seem identical, but do notcause the above error.
    It could well be a module you got from this thread I just am not sure which. If you can tell me which one I'll have a look see. Could be I've not updated it since I made the changes. I must assume it's from some external source tho since it wasn't in the db.xml file that was posted.

Glad you are able to work around it in the meantime tho!
    ---

Oh No! went to play tonight and none of the players could combat right No attack rolls working. Image of screen with error attachedError.jpg

it also appears that HP are broken as well...all my PC's have a 0 value all of a sudden.

Thread Information