FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 69 of 70 First ... 195967686970 Last
    Thought that I should mention that 'Morning Star' isn't in the weapons table.

Also noticed a typo: Table 34, 'Mon-weapon' where 'Non-weapon' was intended.

Hi. To follow-up on Topdecker's comment.

I made a copy of human, added the line above and it said what one expects it to say in the chat window, but on the character sheet it added 2 to strength & con, and subtracted 2 from charisma, obvi this isn't correct.

So I took it once step further. I opened another blank character and added an elf to race. Again in chat it said that it added Dexterity +1 and reduced Constitution +1. HOWEVER, on the character sheet it actually raised Dexterity +2 (to 11) and didn't change CON at all (it stayed a 9).

So I don't think the problem is actually with custom races, it seems like it's a global situation with the modifiers (like if the reduce is reduced by 1 then we'd be seeing the global problem of +3 becoming +2 and +1 becoming 0). It also seems like the increase is also off by 1 which is why +1 becomes +2.

Hope this helps.

Just to follow-up on my own follow-up, I just tested all the races and all the ones that modify stats are off in the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by Topdecker View Post
    First, thanks for the official 2e release. I am happy about that

When I apply this, I only get -2 of the -3 specified for Charisma. The chat logs say... 'Ability adjustment 'Charisma -3' applied to... but it applies one less than what is specified.
    Found the problem and corrected. In one place I had default ability score set to 10 and another 9 (if it did not exist). On my testing I was setting values to all of the ability scores so these were never used.

Quote Originally Posted by Topdecker View Post
    Thought that I should mention that 'Morning Star' isn't in the weapons table.

Also noticed a typo: Table 34, 'Mon-weapon' where 'Non-weapon' was intended.
    Morning star was mentioned in the PHB thread and I've fixed that one for Tuesday. The Typo you mentioned I've fixed just now.

Moving forward if you could post these in the threads for the product that will make sure I find the post and others will also know they have been addressed. You can find links to the threads created for these products here.

Thanks!
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Thanks, celestian, I will use the indicated thread moving forward.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    Feel free to post things like this in the AD&D 2E ruleset thread now.

There is already a feature on each character sheet to "clone to npc". Under the "log" tab (yeah, I know odd place, I just couldn't find a better one

oh awesome, my life is complete thank you lmao

That clone to NPC (plus it's brother clone to PC) feature is super-fantastic. It would be so nice if that were in more rulesets.

It's a 2E thing, (haven't updated on MacBook in 2 weeks - play PC I keep up to date, this one I update in spurts) but figured type here since it is about me reusing:
    Code:
    if (bIsPcItem and bIDentified and bPCEdit) or  (bIsPcItem and bPCEdit) then
      bCanEdit = true;
    end
    isn't this just:
    Code:
    if (bIsPcItem and bPCEdit) then
      bCanEdit = true;
    end

Did you intend bIDentified to affect whether a PC vs GM could edit or some other function for that bool? Or was it leftover and no longer matters?

Quote Originally Posted by Varsuuk View Post
    It's a 2E thing, (haven't updated on MacBook in 2 weeks - play PC I keep up to date, this one I update in spurts) but figured type here since it is about me reusing:
    Code:
    if (bIsPcItem and bIDentified and bPCEdit) or  (bIsPcItem and bPCEdit) then
      bCanEdit = true;
    end
    isn't this just:
    Code:
    if (bIsPcItem and bPCEdit) then
      bCanEdit = true;
    end

Did you intend bIDentified to affect whether a PC vs GM could edit or some other function for that bool? Or was it leftover and no longer matters?
    The option for PC's to edit the effects was something I added after the fact so yeah, it probably needs a relook and remove or (bIsPcItem and bPCEdit)
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

[QUOTE=celestian;332319]Additional extensions and modules for use with AD&D Core Ruleset.

Here are some OSRIC community build mods that you might find useful.

I'm trying to use these OSRIC modules with the current 2e ruleset, but it appears they need some updating to work properly. Does anyone know who did them, and would they be open to updating them?

Thread Information