DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 10 First 1234 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bawsr View Post
    It does look interesting. I would rather pay once for it though than paying a subscription cost.

It would certainly be good data to use against the PC's telling them. .see you roll a lot of critical hits.. You just don't like when they hit you!

here is my game link and my chatlog file

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=1737
    Okay, your version is now available. I had to rework the sizing to be dynamic because you had a much longer running campaign and many, many more values to chart.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ts.php?id=1737

I would absolutely love something like this, as would my players. They are constantly debating who rolls the worst. Need hard facts to back up the debate!

Also, I think the charts are very nice, but one suggestion I have is a way to possibly group players vs NPCs? That way we can "call out" the PCs separately from monsters. That seems logical to me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wagedomain View Post
    I would absolutely love something like this, as would my players. They are constantly debating who rolls the worst. Need hard facts to back up the debate!

Also, I think the charts are very nice, but one suggestion I have is a way to possibly group players vs NPCs? That way we can "call out" the PCs separately from monsters. That seems logical to me.
    I think we should be able to split out players and NPCs/monsters. Most likely, we would need for the names in the campaign entry to match up with the names in game. Another approach to that might be to actually look at the campaign's xml file to find which character's have a name in each character sheet.

I am glad to help your testing by pushing the limit. I didn't give you my longer running campaign because it was never posted to the calendar Thanks this is very cool.

I guess a pricing question. Is that for all my campaigns or per campaign? I am running a couple of games and going to be looking at a third very soon.
    GM Ultimate license FGC and FGU

Just Finished running City of Eyes Level 20 Characters 5 players FGU
    Group now running new campaign.

Playing a Survival DND game in FGU

Running a Mutants and Masterminds game in FGU

Playing a Mutants and Masterminds game in FGU

Playing a DND campaign based in MIDGARD

Playing a Homebrew Campaign against the Dragon kings in FGU

Running a game of Fallout 2d20

I'm not a huge fan of subscriptions since gaming can at times be feast or famine for me. So a one time buy option would be nice if offered.
    ~licktoren

Did you turn it off and on again?

Quote Originally Posted by licktoren View Post
    I'm not a huge fan of subscriptions since gaming can at times be feast or famine for me. So a one time buy option would be nice if offered.
    Per session or Per Campain might be a cool option to have. Especially to just try it out.

DM since.....2016....Making it up as I go

Blog Entries
    Pricing would probably allow for an unlimited number of campaigns. Part of it would go to support the server space and processing -- which shouldn't be too bad but also fund enhancements to add more capabilities, support for more rulesets, etc. An annual sub would allow us to clean up as we went too. If people quit playing or move away, that space could be freed up unless they re-up at some point. It could theoretically even be longer. I'm not sure what the max sub timeframe is. It also allows us to lock it down to confirmed, real people and not spammer/hackers.

How do you get rolls of 0 & 22 on a d20?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nylanfs View Post
    How do you get rolls of 0 & 22 on a d20?
    I assume that was a manual roll test

Blog Entries
    I like the idea. But am (as always) a little leary of subscriptions, but I think I would do it. I do see it as the first possible add-on tool that could be developed. Not sure what next... (maybe a dialog/transcript?)

I would like to see more than what you are showing though. One way to address the PC vs NPC would be to be able to select names with check boxes and then just report on those. That would allow you to compare one set of PCs vs another set of PCs or similar. (Depends onif you are dropping this into a database or just scrubbing the log once).

Also, how would it be updated? Would we have to upload the chatlog or could it be done automatically? Might there be a way to "archive" the chatlog once it is uploaded so that a new one starts? Would you be able to show statistics by session?

I guess in the end, $10/6month I would expect more than just the charts you have shown, maybe not at release, but Soon (TM).

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information