STAR TREK 2d20
Page 8 of 10 First ... 678910 Last

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    ... I'm not that familiar with GURPS, so I will need to look through it to see what examples I can pull out.

In your chatlog, I see turn indicators, [DAMAGE], [SKILL] and Success/Failures. I don't see any examples of a defeated creature or any way to see who the damage is being directed to.
    With that, I could calculate damage dealt, critical success and failures, regular successes and failure counts and total rolls made.
    Well, in this chatlog, there aren't any defeated creatures. It's a big bad boss that is in the process of eating the players. The lack of damage to target is my fault, primarily because of the singular nature of the damage target.

It would be useful if I could just see total damage dealt, by The One Who Eats, maybe average damage, and the number of criticals whether they are successes or failures.
    Last edited by seycyrus; March 13th, 2019 at 01:39.

Doug I would love to see how this works with a PFRPG game!

Link to game HERE

Thanks in advance if you get to it!

Madman..
    Attached Files Attached Files
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    Doug I would love to see how this works with a PFRPG game!

Link to game HERE

Thanks in advance if you get to it!

Madman..
    PFRPG ended up being very close to 5E and so it only took slight modifications.
    Here is your link Madman
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ts.php?id=2997

Thanks Doug. Very Cool!
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Blog Entries
    seycyrus, if you can get me a bit longer chatlog with more examples and defeated foes, I might be able to revisit that to come up with the necessary regular expressions. The one you sent earlier didn't have much to pull from for several categories.

seycyrus, if you can get me a bit longer chatlog with more examples and defeated foes, I might be able to revisit that to come up with the necessary regular expressions. The one you sent earlier didn't have much to pull from for several categories.
    Thank you for your time and your offer. I however, am not sure what you mean exactly by defeated foes. Do "normal" (non-Gurps) rulesets make a chatbox announcement or something when a creature dies?

Blog Entries
    Yes, there is normally and update when they are dying, dead, etc. If the GURPS ruleset doesn't have that, then it might still be able to do some of the stats but others would need to be cut. Using the targeting in other rulesets will add details on who is getting damaged or attacked as well and several of the stats compile that info too.

Can I still get in on this?
    I'm sure my players would love to see it. Also, am I missing per-player stats or is this not being parsed for yet?
    I know the original question of subscription is possibly irrelevant now, but I also would pay that price for ongoing calculation for my games.

PF1e

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=5245
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by bmos; July 28th, 2020 at 15:53.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Can I still get in on this?
    I'm sure my players would love to see it. Also, am I missing per-player stats or is this not being parsed for yet?
    I know the original question of subscription is possibly irrelevant now, but I also would pay that price for ongoing calculation for my games.

PF1e

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=5245

Here you go:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...gory=d20+Rolls

I had to make a minor change to calculate the rolls for FG Unity since the format has changed from 1d20 to just a d20 on the chat string.

Here you go:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...gory=d20+Rolls

I had to make a minor change to calculate the rolls for FG Unity since the format has changed from 1d20 to just a d20 on the chat string.
    Wow, that was quick. They sure do roll a lot of fives!

Only one glitch, there seems to be a 36 and a 37 rolled on a d20.
    Last edited by bmos; July 28th, 2020 at 16:26.

Thread Information