STAR TREK 2d20
Page 10 of 10 First ... 8910
    Wasn't there a couple more pages in this thread a week or two ago?

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Wasn't there a couple more pages in this thread a week or two ago?
    More than a couple. Discussions about dice rolling statistics went way off topic, so they were moved to their own thread here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...s-of-Die-Rolls
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Discussions about dice rolling statistics went way off topic, so they were moved to their own thread
    Perfect, that makes total sense. Thank you!
    Last edited by bmos; November 16th, 2020 at 11:51.

Do we have to subscribe to this service still or is just a matter of PM'n the OP with a link to our calander? Can this be broken down per session as well as total for the campaign?

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    It was not implemented as a service
    dissapointing news

@ddavidson are there any new updates to this features out? Can we still use this ? My other questions are still outstanding.

Blog Entries
    If you post the chatlog, tell me the ruleset and include a link to your campaign, I can probably run it through the processes to create the stats for you. It is not set up to run on a per session basis. A campaign only has a single set of chatlog stats. Updates basically replace the old chatlog.

Thread Information