Starfinder Playlist

Any way to make the grid darker?

Hello, I did some searches and found nothing, is there any type of mod or extension that makes the grid on FG darker? Im having trouble seeing it on lighter battlemaps.

Sorry im very new to FG and im not entirely sure how everything works yet.

Unfortunately, no.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

I think this would be great for a wish list item, but I'm not sure where to find that thread. Didn't come up on a search for Wish List or Feature List.
    Would be great to have a selectable 'contrast', either light or dark, for the map grid that you can change on the fly or at least on each image. I also have trouble seeing a grid on lighter colored maps. I like counting grids squares for movement instead of creating pointers all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by HavocSmurf View Post
    I think this would be great for a wish list item...
    https://fg2app.idea.informer.com/proj/?ia=40917
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by HavocSmurf View Post
    I think this would be great for a wish list item, but I'm not sure where to find that thread. Didn't come up on a search for Wish List or Feature List.
    Would be great to have a selectable 'contrast', either light or dark, for the map grid that you can change on the fly or at least on each image. I also have trouble seeing a grid on lighter colored maps. I like counting grids squares for movement instead of creating pointers all the time.
    I'm sure you are aware but just in case...

If you have locked the tokens on the map and drag the token it gives you a white line with the distance on it. But, yes if you only want to see a distance without moving the token then a pointer will do the trick.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Oh, just in case you weren't aware, you can create a quick pointer just by holding down the left & right mouse buttons at the same time. If you combine it with ctrl, alt, or shift; you can change from a line to a circle, cone or square.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I had the same problem and i fixed it with the grid aligning tool.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...gn-map-to-grid
    A great tool for align the grid, when the fantasy grounds grid doesn't match wich the battlemap and you can use the tool to save a custom grid on the battlemap. The tool alows to choose color and width of the overlayed grid.

Thread Information