5E Character Create Playlist
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anselo View Post
    Yes sir, I was fishing for inside information. I have a new campaign starting next Sunday, would have been a weird coincidence if "not so long" is defiened as 1 week. But an welcome one. Now I'm just cheering Damned and Imri on!
    I think the shortest I've seen a ruleset go from someone saying that they are working on it to when an initial release is available is 3 months. I'm sure that is off and their might be a handful of examples to contradict me. But I would not have expectations of less than a year and then you can be surprised and pleased if its less.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    I think the shortest I've seen a ruleset go from someone saying that they are working on it to when an initial release is available is 3 months. I'm sure that is off and their might be a handful of examples to contradict me. But I would not have expectations of less than a year and then you can be surprised and pleased if its less.
    I see, thanks mate. I'll hope for a year and hope to be suprised. Thank you for your time.

Blog Entries
    The project has been in dev for over a year. I dont know its exact status but it is much, much closer to being finished than to the other way!
    Dont hold your breath - its bad for your health - and it probably wont be ready for next weekend - but it is definitely on the way.

Fingers crossed mate, thanks for the information once again.

This press release says beginning of April!

https://pixeldiet.se/2019/03/officia...ntasy-grounds/
    Game Streams - twitch.tv/rodney418
    Ultimate License
    - All you need to play in my games is Fantasy Grounds Demo

Favourite Rulesets: Savage Worlds
    Currently Running: Pirates of the Spanish Main, Interface Zero, Primeval Thule
    Time Zone: PST

Hey guys,

Sorry I've completely missed this thread earlier. Yes we've just released the officially licensed module under this thread: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...baroum-Ruleset!

Thanks,
    Simon

hello Imiri
    I have a noob question to ask, but how do you install your mods to fantasy grounds classic

Quote Originally Posted by richardevans View Post
    hello Imiri
    I have a noob question to ask, but how do you install your mods to fantasy grounds classic
    You just put modules in your modules folder (click the folder button in the upper right of the FGC launcher)

Then activate a module in the campaign

I am not sure whether one can open it in a Symbaroum campaign however, but you can either edit the xml data or you try out the universal module extension from Damned

Quote Originally Posted by richardevans View Post
    hello Imiri
    Be aware that this was written for more core ruleset back at a time when there was no official Symbaroum system - so it might be broken and certainly will not work with the official ruleset.

doesn´t work on my Fantasy Grounds version...

Thread Information