Back our Kickstarter Campaign going on Now
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anselo View Post
    Yes sir, I was fishing for inside information. I have a new campaign starting next Sunday, would have been a weird coincidence if "not so long" is defiened as 1 week. But an welcome one. Now I'm just cheering Damned and Imri on!
    I think the shortest I've seen a ruleset go from someone saying that they are working on it to when an initial release is available is 3 months. I'm sure that is off and their might be a handful of examples to contradict me. But I would not have expectations of less than a year and then you can be surprised and pleased if its less.

Current Projects: Ultimate Undermountain (NYDUM)
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets
    DMsGuild Content: Balance Disturbed (Adventure), Dungeon Room Descriptions
    FG Product Reviews: Virtual Scribe Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    I think the shortest I've seen a ruleset go from someone saying that they are working on it to when an initial release is available is 3 months. I'm sure that is off and their might be a handful of examples to contradict me. But I would not have expectations of less than a year and then you can be surprised and pleased if its less.
    I see, thanks mate. I'll hope for a year and hope to be suprised. Thank you for your time.

Blog Entries
    The project has been in dev for over a year. I dont know its exact status but it is much, much closer to being finished than to the other way!
    Dont hold your breath - its bad for your health - and it probably wont be ready for next weekend - but it is definitely on the way.

MoreCore - Generic Ruleset
    --- Projects ---
    Extensions | Tutorials | MoreCore | MoreCore Themes | Call of Cthulhu | Maelstrom | FG Con

Fingers crossed mate, thanks for the information once again.

This press release says beginning of April!

http://pixeldiet.se/2019/03/official...ntasy-grounds/
    Ultimate License - All you need to play in my games is Fantasy Grounds Demo
    Favourite Rulesets: Savage Worlds, Symbaroum
    Currently Running: Game of Thrones, Primeval Thule
    Time Zone: GMT

Hey guys,

Sorry I've completely missed this thread earlier. Yes we've just released the officially licensed module under this thread: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...baroum-Ruleset!

Thanks,
    Simon

Thread Information