5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    Hi, I'm trying to use your framework, but even after copying the .ext in the extension folder and the .mod(s) in the module folder, I can't find them in FG.

Once I've done that, I'd like to import Italian resources. I can create json/xml/csv or whatever is necessary to create modules in Italian (using your extension), but I'd like some guidance from you: how do you create the xmls with the infos?

Did you use the more core ruleset (not the older extension).
    My extension will not work with the CoreRPG from Fantasy Grounds.

Regarding the translation I will have to check - I think that you would also have to translate more core than.

Ops, new to FG, didn't see the difference between CoreRPG and MoreCore.
    I'm trying the exp and modules now. Is there a way to have menus for databases of abilities, mystical powers, traits/monstrous traits/boons/burdens? I mean entities I can reference when building a monster (this monster has ability "Iron Fist" for example, which I can click to see the description and 3 levels of power).

Do you know of a tutorial on how to build exp based on MoreCore? I'd like to build a series of exp for Symbaroum:
    1) an equipment tracker, which uses Symbaroum rules to calculate weight: each normal item weights 1, each huge item weights 2, 50 small items weights 1. Only unequipped items count. A character can transport weight equals to it's Strong attribute, or double if he has the Pack Mule ability. Going over these values gives you a state. My idea is that each item in the database should have a weight column and an equipped check.
    2) an arrow tracker: arrows stay in quivers (which have qualities, just like other weapons), when an arrow is shot, you roll a d6 to see if it breaks. For normal arrows 4-5-6 means it doesn't break and you can pick it up, arrow with qualities 5-6, mystical arrow 6. I'd like to see the number of arrows in the quiver. Each quiver weights 1.
    3) a more advanced initiative tracker that check if the actor (adversary or character) has the ability to use Vigilant or Cunning instead of Quick for his primary attribute in Initiative. When there is a draw for the primary attribute, it should go to the Vigiliant attribute automatically. If there is still a draw, it goes to 1d20.

On the translation: I think I can translate the UI, but to me the most important thing is the translation of game data, abilities, monsters, powers, etc. I have a Kotlin application with all of these, so I can export in basically every format. Where can I find a model to use for the export?

Welcome to the forums and FG, Dreadino. Have to head to work, but if you check the CoreRPG forum, you will find information on Dulux Oz's language packs. As for your numbered questions, all are possible through an extension, but that is not an easy undertaking for some of the items. Not sure what kind of a tutorial you are looking for....

just been trying out this extension and I keep get this mesage on selecting a character

Ruleset Error: window: Control(spell_slot_1_name) anchoring to an undefined control (spellsframe) in windowclass (charsheet_more)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(spell_slot_1_name) anchoring to an undefined control (spellsframe) in windowclass (charsheet_more)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(spell_slot_2_name) anchoring to an undefined control (spellsframe) in windowclass (charsheet_more)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(spell_slot_2_name) anchoring to an undefined control (spellsframe) in windowclass (charsheet_more)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(spell_slot_3_name) anchoring to an undefined control (spellsframe) in windowclass (charsheet_more)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(spell_slot_3_name) anchoring to an undefined control (spellsframe) in windowclass (charsheet_more)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(spell_slot_4_name) anchoring to an undefined control (spellsframe) in windowclass (charsheet_more)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(spell_slot_4_name) anchoring to an undefined control (spellsframe) in windowclass (charsheet_more)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(spell_slot_5_name) anchoring to an undefined control (spellsframe) in windowclass (charsheet_more)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(spell_slot_5_name) anchoring to an undefined control (spellsframe) in windowclass (charsheet_more)

then this a lot when i try to enter new rolls

all other ext's are turned off.

How is this looking mate? You've done a great job - made a homebuilt Promised Land in 5E before I saw this.

Blog Entries
    Anselo and Imiri

What are the core things that you would need in a Symbaroum (particularly Imiri as you have some MoreCore experience) extension?
    Combat rolls - what goes into the roll and what is it compared against?
    Damage rolls - what goes into the roll and what does it subtract from etc?

Not a big deal for me, just want the character sheet and skills then I'm good to go. I'm just blown away that this exist.

Thread Information