STAR TREK 2d20

PBG: PFS Intro: First Steps, Part 1: In Service to Lore [RPG/T1/#93583]

PBG: PFS Intro: First Steps, Part 1: In Service to Lore [RPG/T1/#93583][FantasyGrounds/Google+]
    04-13-2017/6p-10p (CST)

In your first mission as a Pathfinder agent, the head of the Grand Lodge sends you on a number of missions throughout the metropolis of Absalom, pitting you against traps,thieves, and even an unruly devil, all in the pursuit of knowledge.

Written by Adam Daigle

Warhorn available here.
    Jim Hale
    Ultimate License - D&D5E (AL)
    DDAL-DCI: 4317029791
    Game Signups (Calendar)

Would you be willing to take in new players? I've played exactly one session of Pathfinder before the DM decided to disappear. I've wanted to play again for a long time because that one session was a lot of fun. I'm DMing a 5E game on Saturday nights so the Thursday night is perfect for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybra View Post
    Would you be willing to take in new players? I've played exactly one session of Pathfinder before the DM decided to disappear. I've wanted to play again for a long time because that one session was a lot of fun. I'm DMing a 5E game on Saturday nights so the Thursday night is perfect for me.
    Totally - that's one of the reasons I like to run the Evergreens. Maybe we can do some horse trading as I'm wanting to learn 5E.
    Jim Hale
    Game Signups (Calendar)

Im sure this will be a fun adventure regardless, but werent the first steps scenarios retired from pfs play?

#2 and #3 were. #1 is still good.
    Jim Hale
    Game Signups (Calendar)

Quote Originally Posted by JHale1966 View Post
    Totally - that's one of the reasons I like to run the Evergreens. Maybe we can do some horse trading as I'm wanting to learn 5E.
    I'd be happy to! Though I just double-checked my schedule and realized that the second Thursday of every month is the HOA meeting, so I'd have to miss sessions.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybra View Post
    I'd be happy to! Though I just double-checked my schedule and realized that the second Thursday of every month is the HOA meeting, so I'd have to miss sessions.
    Its a Pathfinder Society game (not part of a long running Pathfinder campaign, per se) so you don't need to commit to every session. Pathfinder Society is designed for flexible, organized play. You can take your character to any venue hosting a PFS game, provided you meet the level range for it. The GM gives you a chronicle sheet for each session you play, and that's how the next GM knows what your character has earned.

If you have space I would be interested also. Playing my first ever PFS this weekend at FG Con and would like to start playing more!

Gotcha.

And apparently I need to pull my name out of the running for the April 13th session. I have HOA that night. Ugh.

Still need at least 2 more players for this.
    Jim Hale
    Game Signups (Calendar)

Thread Information