Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    CaryScott. You need to enter that key in FG Settings. Delete the key that is already there and enter the new key that you got in the email from Steam. Once you have done that click on manage and link up your Steam and Smiteworks accounts. Then do an update of Fantasy Grounds.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I’m not sure that Steam sends an email; but you can always look up your license keys purchased on Steam by: going to Steam library, selecting FG, and clicking on CD key on the right side of the product library page.

Only enter one key in the FG Settings. If you have Ultimate upgrade, only use that one.

If still having a problem, please reach out to [email protected]

Regards,
    JPG

Untitled.png

This is what it will look like. I just purchased the ultimate license from steam and received the two keys... Confused I was entering the two keys until I read the previous posts here.

After only entering the Ultimate license key it worked. Thought I would post a pic of what it looks like.

Yes, seems Steam does not always send the CD key. Thanks Moon Wizard, works.

Thread Information