DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Image categories

How does one assign a new image to a category? Everytime I drag and drop (the old way) it just creates a blank copy of nothing in the category. Is it no longer possible to assign new images to groups?

Blog Entries
    Easy (imo) way:

1) Create your new group:

2) Select new group as "active"

3) Drag image file from local storage (HDD/USB stick/etc.) into window with that group "active"

Last edited by Talyn; March 31st, 2017 at 15:28.

dragging from IE into FG group does nothing on my system. Win 8

and if I drag it from FG to a blank story page, just so I can drag it again into the correct group, it just makes a blank image...i.e. refused to assign a category.

Blog Entries
    From IE? No... you have to drag an actual image on your local system, not a url to a web image. (AFAIK)

Yes, I did say IE, I meant windows explorer. Im thinking it might be a permission error now.

So, to be clear your problem is that you cannot drop an image into your FGData/Campaigns/Campaign Name/Images folder from another folder on your hard drive? If so then that does sound like a permissions issue.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information