FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 6 of 11 First ... 45678 ... Last
    Are there any plans to add in the mercenary and gladiator books to Fantasy Grounds?

Are any B&B conversions for the SWADE ruleset planned?

I wish, that’s my favorite Savage Worlds setting.

Blog Entries
    SmiteWorks contacted me earlier today. Atrill is no longer a DLC Developer and agreed to allow me to take over for his projects, which he did downright excellent work on, by the way!

Since B&B is the only projects of his getting customer requests for updates, it will be the first thing I work with. This is a brand-new development and the projects have not even been added to my account yet, but I thought I'd go ahead and make the announcement now.

However... feedback: would you all prefer a "just switch the whole thing to SWADE" approach since everyone loves the New Shiny™ or would you prefer me just build a separate SWADE edition that only the SWADE ruleset sees, then set the SWD so that only the SWD ruleset sees that? (Basically what I did for Lankhmar — built two separate .mod, one for each ruleset. Twice the work.)

Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
    SmiteWorks contacted me earlier today. Atrill is no longer a DLC Developer and agreed to allow me to take over for his projects, which he did downright excellent work on, by the way!

Since B&B is the only projects of his getting customer requests for updates, it will be the first thing I work with. This is a brand-new development and the projects have not even been added to my account yet, but I thought I'd go ahead and make the announcement now.

However... feedback: would you all prefer a "just switch the whole thing to SWADE" approach since everyone loves the New Shiny™ or would you prefer me just build a separate SWADE edition that only the SWADE ruleset sees, then set the SWD so that only the SWD ruleset sees that? (Basically what I did for Lankhmar — built two separate .mod, one for each ruleset. Twice the work.)
    I vote just leave any current modules as is and focus on any new additional content (albeit make it "shiny"). GM's can do the SWADE conversion fairly easily the way the ruleset works now. I would love to see all of the other modules added to the library though. You can always go back and adjust older content later when you get more free time.

Awesome news! I'm OK with a SWADE only update myself.

I'd like a SWADE only version as well, or at least the updates within FG so I don't need the PDF if we keep the SWD version.

I'll defer to other community members who have more of a history with SW and B&B.

My post above was kind of a pre-purchase question to decide whether I should just go with SW Deluxe and the existing B&B modules, or wait for SWADE updates if they were already in the pipeline.

I have also subsequently learned that it is fairly easy to run the Steel Edition material with the SWADE ruleset.

But I don't have any time/money/learning investment in either version of SW yet, or in B&B (other than the bundle of PDFs which I just bought from BoH), so whatever reasonable plan works for the most people would be fine with me.
    Last edited by k410; February 12th, 2020 at 02:53.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by k410 View Post
    My post above was kind of a pre-purchase question to decide whether I should just go with SW Deluxe and the existing B&B modules, or wait for SWADE updates if they were already in the pipeline.
    "So far" the program has just been to offer a free upgrade, so if you buy B&B now (SWD) you'd automatically get the SWADE edition free when I get it finished. I haven't been told otherwise for B&B, yet.

Will there be price review?
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Thread Information