DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Can't get my extensions to load!

Ok so I just bought Fantasy Grounds on steam, when I attempt to load LMoP, CoS. the PHB, SCAG and Volo's none of it will actually load into the campaign I create. I read a few topics about issues with permissions, but mine all seem to be set correctly and I am not getting any errors. Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!

Blog Entries
    Welcome jayeebee.
    You might need to clarify exactly what you are trying to do. All of those are actually Modules and will need to be activated from the Library -> Modules.
    Do check out the FG User Manual.

Welcome to the forums jayeebee.

Yep, scenarios are not extensions, they are activated in the in game library: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...ule_Activation
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Ha, thanks a ton guys. I feel super silly now. I was reading so much about how to do everything past that that I totally skipped over that part. Now that I have that figured out I am super excited to get to everything else! Thanks again!

Thread Information