Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I PM'd you, let me know the specifics about it, and we'll be there.

Soultaker.
    10,000 Burning hatreds keep me alive.

Game with Festivus/Artisan

Hi, slowsnake here. I send a pm to you about your game. I'm looking to playing in your game. If you get the pm give me a repy? I've been playing on and off since the early 80's. I also find it hard to find DM's using Voice. I have skype, teamspeak 2 and ventrilo. So if space is open email me. What day are you thinking of runing the game? Thanks for youe time. [email protected]

Standardize game listings?

Perhaps a thread with a standardized subject would help folks find game slots. For example I would like to play as a player on the weekends if I can find space somewhere, but I don't know where to look other than here.

The subject could contain specific information useful to those looking for a game. For example my game might read:

"Thu 8pm-midnight GMT-8 Age of Worms (d20) - 0 open slots"

or

"Sat 7am-9am GMT-8 Boot Hill (2nd Ed) - 4 open slots"

and the text of the post contain some information about the game. I would love to see a matchmaking service but for now, this looks like the best place to look.

-Fest

edit: I don't really have a boot hill game on Sat, was just using as an example!

Boot Hill!?!?! I am in! Call me, we will play!

j/k :wink: THey still make Boot Hill?
    • snikle •
    . .lapsus calumni. .

I don't have the rules and char sheets done yet, but yet, eventually I hope to run a boot hill game.

No, they don't make it anymore... but ebay is your friend.

Thread Information