FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Blog Entries
    Here is an updated version of RarDeen with spell effects, channeling, domain abilities, and gear actions.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfoot View Post
    Here is an updated version of RarDeen with spell effects, channeling, domain abilities, and gear actions.
    OMG Thank You So Much! This should give me a way better understanding of all how that works.
    Jim Hale
    Ultimate License - D&D5E (AL)
    DDAL-DCI: 4317029791
    Game Signups (Calendar)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JHale1966 View Post
    OMG Thank You So Much! This should give me a way better understanding of all how that works.
    No probs. I do it pretty much every time for new players when I run starter games. Note that you are well into medium encumbrance so I have set your encumbrance values accordingly, if you drop your backpack (which would bring you down to light) just click the equip button for your armor a few times to switch to just your armor equipped values... then switch it back to 3/-3 when you are carrying your load again. Kinda a pain... but that's where you are with all that gear.
    Also.. note that I added your domain spells to your spell list with an * at the start.. this will keep them at the top of the list. Since your second domain is an inquisition, you don't get any other domain spells so those are always the same every day... they cannot be swapped out for any other spells.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfoot View Post
    No probs. I do it pretty much every time for new players when I run starter games. Note that you are well into medium encumbrance so I have set your encumbrance values accordingly, if you drop your backpack (which would bring you down to light) just click the equip button for your armor a few times to switch to just your armor equipped values... then switch it back to 3/-3 when you are carrying your load again. Kinda a pain... but that's where you are with all that gear.
    Also.. note that I added your domain spells to your spell list with an * at the start.. this will keep them at the top of the list. Since your second domain is an inquisition, you don't get any other domain spells so those are always the same every day... they cannot be swapped out for any other spells.
    Gotcha. Thanks again!
    Jim Hale
    Game Signups (Calendar)

Here are your chronicles. I have also emailed copies to those of you for whom I have addresses.
    If you're not having fun, then you're not doing it right.

Thank you! Great game.
    Jim Hale
    Game Signups (Calendar)

Thread Information