Hey everyone,

I figured I would reach out and introduce myself to this amazing Fantasy Grounds community that SmiteWorks has built and since we're working closely with the company we're excited to grow together with our communities!

My name is Jack Spartan, host, dungeon master, and The Architect of Legends: Through Shadow; a live episodic adventure on of Dungeons & Dragons (5e) on partnered channel, The Spartan Show of Twitch television. Live every Tuesday and Friday at 10 PM Pacific.

The campaign takes place in a world known as Efni, a homebrew multi-planar world. You can find some background facts here. The world and lore are always expanding which has been one of the most rewarding experiences of mine, to date.

I extend a cordial invitation to the Fantasy Grounds community to come join this amazing experience and hope that you're able to come check out what is happening. You can watch and follow us on twitch.tv/thespartanshow and I highly recommend you turn on notifications to know when we go live or simply follow and tweet us on twitter!

Also, if you prefer a more direct immersive approach with our Legends community please join us on our Discord community server at discord.gg/thespartanshow.

Best Regards,
Jack Spartan | The Spartan Show

Attachment 18254