DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Really sad Rpg player LFG for DND 5e

Hey im with 2 other people (for a total of 3 players) looking to play 5e. We Really just want to play though the campaigns any of them is fine and we will join other players, We own all the books its just we can never find more players. We are willing to play any time any day. Im looking right now for games to join but most are either custom games or sandboxes. We just wanna go through the adventure paths.

It sounds like your looking for a DM. If so I would be glad to run you through the adventures I have all the currently available adventures and an ultimate license. However, because of my setup (radio Internet) I have to use a virtual server to make FG work. It is a free download and usually only takes a few minutes to set up the first session, but I like to let people know what they might be getting into. I would be available Sund and Tues - Thurs at 8 pm CST or later or Monday at 10 pm or later. If you are interested let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Rywn View Post
    It sounds like your looking for a DM. If so I would be glad to run you through the adventures I have all the currently available adventures and an ultimate license. However, because of my setup (radio Internet) I have to use a virtual server to make FG work. It is a free download and usually only takes a few minutes to set up the first session, but I like to let people know what they might be getting into. I would be available Sund and Tues - Thurs at 8 pm CST or later or Monday at 10 pm or later. If you are interested let me know.
    It sound slike fun, Your times are more then acceptable. If you wanted to invite more people we would be up for it.

Ok great. I'll set up one on the game calendar for Tuesday at 9pm if that works for you and try to get more players. Do you have a particular adventure you want to start with?

Ok That time is perfect, And we would like to start with Hoard of the dragon queen. We have 3 players total All with mics, discord,Skype or team speech. Discord is our perfect Voice though.

Alright it's set up, here is the link: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2469

Discord works for me.

Hey is stuff from unearthed arcana going to be allowed its up to you really.

I take that case by case most of it is okay but if you want to use something specific let me know so I can check it out.

How are we handling character creation, Roll or point buy

I just applied for this game. I've been trying to find a party; hasn't been easy since my availability is limited to after 8p PDT. This starts at 8p PDT so it works out great. Hopefully there's room for a Dwarven Tempest Cleric!

Thread Information