DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Wow thanks, almost everything solved!

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    4) The mundane items in my module have full text descriptions, but mine were built with a parser I used when 4E first came out. You'll have to review the parser output to see why it isn't putting it in the right XML format.
    Now for answer 3 to work, I still need to have mundane items in my modules to work with, to drop them onto the enchantments. None of the mundane items work here, so that brings me back to question 4...

Review the parser output... how do I do that and how do I see why it isn't putting it in the right XML format?? I'm not sure I'd understand any of it, real noob here, sorry.
    I used the latest version of the parser that is linked up there (from Valeros)... should I just parse the mundane items again into another module, would that help?
    To err is human.
    To arrrr is pirate.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Llyle View Post
    Wow thanks, almost everything solved!

Now for answer 3 to work, I still need to have mundane items in my modules to work with, to drop them onto the enchantments. None of the mundane items work here, so that brings me back to question 4...

Review the parser output... how do I do that and how do I see why it isn't putting it in the right XML format?? I'm not sure I'd understand any of it, real noob here, sorry.
    I used the latest version of the parser that is linked up there (from Valeros)... should I just parse the mundane items again into another module, would that help?
    Because Fantasy Grounds is constantly evolving sometimes awesome tools like Valeros's parsers become broken or partially dated. Ive seen some discussion in other threads and I think he has some plans to tweak this again (but maybe after 3.3.0 releases?).

So I guess for the time being I'm stuck with just filling in the details manually?
    To err is human.
    To arrrr is pirate.

It's weird I did a full re-parse <2 weeks ago and mine work correctly. Might be worth trying again?

Ok, trying again now, just under 500 items, shouldn't take too long, let's see if this works now...
    To err is human.
    To arrrr is pirate.

Thread Information