Starfinder Playlist
Page 9 of 20 First ... 789101119 ... Last
    I haven't removed those yet. When I get some time and energy to sit down and go through the code I'll remove them for now since they don't cause issues I didn't figure leaving them in would cause issues.

If NotRusselCrowe doesn't mind, I can post the version I'm using - in which I went and made a few quick edits to the original ext.

Don't mind at all of you want to take over development and maintenance for this extension. When you're ready post a new thread and I'll modify the first post to point to yours and see if the mods will lock this one. Or maybe they'll just delete it.

So anyways if you want it then it's all yours, no credit necessary, put your name all over it. Hopefully you enjoy development more than I do.

Thanks for the permissions

Attached the version I made some changes to - mainly just removing redundant skills and renaming "armor" labels to "armour" (No offence intended to Americans - I just think it's nice to stick to Tolkien's spelling, as the rule books do too)

Not sure I'll have much time to do much more, with work and family etc. but I will try when I have time.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I have attached your version to post #1. Thanks!

Great job!. Waiting my Player's handbook to arrive for playing the game.

Blog Entries
    I had a very good experience with Cubicle 7 where they got me the PDF when I provided proof of purchase for the three hardcover books.

I don't think they support it if you purchase directly from Amazon.com but otherwise if you have proof of purchase they do have a policy of providing the PDF.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Thanks for the great effort creating the extension.

Hi, Trogodo, hope you're having a good time exploring Middle-earth!!!

Thank you so much for this the one ring went down because of the ruleset but now we can use this
    Thanks
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

Thread Information