STAR TREK 2d20
Page 7 of 20 First ... 5678917 ... Last
    Nope. Not installed twice. I downloaded the file from the first post. But it doesn't show up at all. The Basic Card Deck Tables from a different source on this forum works just fine.

At the moment I'm drawing a blank on what it could be and I'm heading out of town in about 5 minutes. I hope someone else can stop by and help out.

Last thought, you're selecting 5e and then choosing the AiME extension right? This isn't a full on rule set.

That's what I'm saying. When selecting 5e, the extension doesn't show up.

Oh, you will have to quit and start FG after you download it otherwise it may not see it, I think it loads all extensions at start up and does not monitor the folder in real-time. Try restarting FG and hopefully it will show up.

I did that several times. Still doesn't show up.

I'm out of ideas at the moment, sorry. Hopefully someone else comes along who is able to solve this for you. If you get it solved yourself please post how you did for others knowledge as it has and will happen to others.

Good luck!

Found the problem. The EXT file/folder had another folder in it. Once I wen into that folder and rezipped what was inside and renamed to EXT, then it worked.

IOW, it looked like a twice zipped file instead of once.

Crap, sorry, I've done that before too. I'll fix it when I get back in town on Monday.

Looking at skills. Lore replaces Arcana. Therefore, you need to remove the Arcana skill.

Quote Originally Posted by astromath View Post
    Found the problem. The EXT file/folder had another folder in it. Once I wen into that folder and rezipped what was inside and renamed to EXT, then it worked.

IOW, it looked like a twice zipped file instead of once.
    Quote Originally Posted by astromath View Post
    Looking at skills. Lore replaces Arcana. Therefore, you need to remove the Arcana skill.
    I mentioned both of those on the last page

Quote Originally Posted by Kenomica View Post
    Great job. I'd like to add a few suggestions

- Your download on page 1 still has the containing directory for me. It's easily fixable by the user - but thought I'd mention it.
    - Sections for "Standard of Living" and "Shadow Weakness "would be a great additions - and maybe an area for "Degeneration".
    - Remove 5e Skills that are not used in AiME (Religion & Arcana)

Thread Information