5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 20 First 123412 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by trembot_89 View Post
    Hello to you too, NotRussellCrowe,

The issue I'm having is that I download AiME OGL as a zip and not an ext. I can't seem to get it to be any different...
    My sincerest apologies, trembot_89, I did not even realize that when I put up v0.2 I had uploaded a .zip and not an .ext file.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    The attachment is a ZIP file. @NotRussellCrowe - I'd recommend renaming it to .ext and re-uploading to avoid any further confusion. You can upload .ext files as attachments.
    New file has been uploaded.

Again, apologies to everyone for the confusion and trouble I have caused you today.

Happy gaming!

Quote Originally Posted by NotRussellCrowe View Post
    Again, apologies to everyone for the confusion and trouble I have caused you today.

Happy gaming!
    No worries. Thanks for sharing your work with the community.

Happy Gaming indeed, my precious...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

My sincerest apologies, trembot_89, I did not even realize that when I put up v0.2 I had uploaded a .zip and not an .ext file.

New file has been uploaded.

Happy gaming!
    All good NotRussellCrowe, I learned a valuable lesson on downloading files for extension use so I'd call that a win! Keep up the good work!

P.S. I didn't see the new character creation rules included in your extension, are there any rulesets/mods/extensions that handle those yet?

I totally intended to upload the .ext file so how the .zip file got up there was completely by accident.

Anyways... this does not include the content from the Player's Guide, that is copyrighted content that I am not allowed to share (plus I haven't even created my own personal module, that's on my to do list for when I'm feeling much less lazy). Sorry about that, you'll need to pick up the Player's Guide or make up your own rules. Unless Smite Works has a deal with Cubicle 7 and is working on this content but I haven't heard anything about that. It would be nice though, less effort on my part for sure!

Hopefully you're still able to have your adventures in Middle-earth!

Happy gaming!

Anyways... this does not include the content from the Player's Guide, that is copyrighted content that I am not allowed to share (plus I haven't even created my own personal module, that's on my to do list for when I'm feeling much less lazy). Sorry about that, you'll need to pick up the Player's Guide or make up your own rules. Unless Smite Works has a deal with Cubicle 7 and is working on this content but I haven't heard anything about that. It would be nice though, less effort on my part for sure!
    That makes sense. I have the players guide pdf, but was really hoping to be able to be lazy. Oh well, it looks like I'll have to try and learn to make my own private module and hope that the almighty Powers That Be are collaborating on making it FantasyGrounds friendly.

Make sure you check out the following videos if you're going to make your own:

https://www.youtube.com/user/Zacchae...f_id=0&sort=dd

Make sure you check out the following videos if you're going to make your own:

https://www.youtube.com/user/Zacchae...f_id=0&sort=dd
    This is great, thank you!

when adding weapons, coming up with fault since update. Script error [string"campaign/scripts/char_lua"]:177: attempt to call field' getValue'{a nil value}.

I have not had a chance to be proactive and test it with the updated version and I'm a bit busy at the moment so it will be a bit before I can get back and look at this.

Can you manually add weapons without issue and do you know if weapons added before the update still work?

I have not had a chance to be proactive and test it with the updated version and I'm a bit busy at the moment so it will be a bit before I can get back and look at this.

Can you manually add weapons without issue and do you know if weapons added before the update still work?
    no can't manually add weapons without issue and was working before update.

Thread Information