DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 13 of 20 First ... 31112131415 ... Last
    Thanks, deer_buster!

I tested that link too before I replied with it but clearly I need more practice.

Quote Originally Posted by NotRussellCrowe View Post
    I tested that link too before I replied with it but clearly I need more practice.
    FG shortens the display text of a link (see the ... in the middle?) to reduce the amount of unneeded text being displayed. So if you directly copy the text of a link from a forum post, it won't work. Right-click on the link and select "copy link" or similar.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I don't understand, I installed the extension and the module. I launch fantasy grounds by activating the extension, I load the module. But once in my campaign the extension doesn't add anything... I don't understand why... I hope you can help me. Sorry for my poor English, I'm French....

Bonjour, Hamson!

The extension only modifies the character sheet a little. It adds a box to keep track of Shadow, adds the new skills, and adds markers to indicate being Miserable, and a few other small modifications.

No books or rules or anything like that are included in this extension. That means you will have to create your own Warden class and Hobbit cultures. If you don't want to go to that much trouble you can just manually fill it in.

Happy gaming!

Hi @NotRussellCrowe, I downloaded the .ext file and the .mod file from the CompressedFiles folder in the GitHub repository, and I copied the .ext file in the extensions folder (beside Theme_Dungeon, fate-BlanketSkills and so forth) and I copied the .mod file in the modules folder (beside DD Basic Rules, FateCoreSRD, and so forth).
    Do I also need other files, or the two of these are enough? When I close FG and I open it again, it doesn't show AiM-E extension in the 5E ruleset, when creating a new campaign.

Thank you all in advance for your help, FranzVW.

ext.PNG
    create.PNG

image of extensions folder and of create new campaign options

First try closing FG and starting it up again. If FG was open when you downloaded the .ext file then it won't recognize until you start it again.

I'm not sure what the .mod file contains but you don't load modules until you are in your campaign so that shouldn't be an issue right now.

Hi, franzvonwittelsbach.

I think you did the same as me a few weeks back downloading from github. I suspect you didn't download the true .ext file but instead downloaded an html file which is why FG can't read it. So when you click on compressedFiles you see two "files" listed. Those are not the downloads. Click on the .ext file and it will load another HTML page where you will find a Download button. Click that button and place it in your extensions folder (overwrite the older one).

github download.png

Sorry to bother you people again. Do I have only to properly download just .ext and .mod from CompressedFiles, or also to download, e.g., the .xml from the /modules/ folder?
    Because it finally loads the extension, but once in game if I want to create a PC I see cultures and virtues, but I don't see AiM-E classes and races.

Thread Information