DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 19 of 20 First ... 917181920 Last
    Ok going to have to move somethings around to make it all fit and to return "faith" save

Attachment 45112

All done. Ill just put it on github for you. It was a little more than changing the strings.

https://github.com/bayne7400/AIME-EXT
    Last edited by bayne7400; March 23rd, 2021 at 19:40. Reason: Added github link

Once again bayne, a big thanks for doing this for me!

This is awesome - I have it loaded now and the Faith and Gloom text looks good and the character sheet layout and text box positions are perfect. I copied my players PC's current gloom level from notes to the Gloom box and it's SO much easier to read now!

One thing that's a bit odd, is that 2 of the PC's are getting an additional +3 bonus to their Faith saves. It almost seems like their proficiency bonus is getting added, as the party is currently at levels 5-7. It's hard to put my finger on what's different for those 2? One is a Warlock 4/Bard 3 and the other a Paladin 5, as that player has taken a temporary leave from our campaign for the past 2 levels. Unlike the rest of the party both have the Religion skill, but it make no sense that it could be a factor? It's not a big deal, because that one active player can just make Wisdom saves instead.

Of course another difference from an AiME PC, is that none of my players had Lore, Riddles, Shadow Lore or the Tradition skills available when they built their PCs, as those skills aren't part of the Midgard rules. As I added those 4 skills for the AiME extension I created, I know how to remove them and will do so.
    Last edited by kronovan; March 24th, 2021 at 00:50.

So wisdom will effect the save roll also any effects like SAVE:#. No skills will effect the save. I'll take a look at it. Prof is not getting added on my side. Make a dummy character and see what happens. Level it to 8.

SAVE:4 faith does work as an effect BTW.
    Last edited by bayne7400; March 24th, 2021 at 01:33.

OK bayne, cool. I'll build an 8th level PC for a test, as soon as tonight's session has concluded.

Maybe remake the warlock/bard. Check the roll after each level up. For the character in question what number is displayed in the faith box that has the roller? It should exactly match what is in the wisdom saving throw.

Hey Bayne, Do you know if the corruption roll can have advantage applied via ADVCHK etc?

It sure can. Use ADVSAV:corruption.
    Last edited by bayne7400; June 9th, 2021 at 23:48.

hi Bayne! I think one of the updates broke this extension? When i try to use it, everything works like normal (corruption, shadow etc. shows like they use to), except that when i try to place a NPC token to the map, the scale of it is huge! When for example i place medium NPC to a map, its suppose to take one square. Instead, it takes 3x3 squares...

thanks for advance!

EDIT: Nevermind I see it. Give me 5 minutes Ill update github for you
    Last edited by bayne7400; July 31st, 2022 at 21:22.

Thread Information