DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Whatever happened to "MyQuest"

Hi guys and gals,

Apologies if this is a daft question, but I've been searching around for a couple of hours now and am about to go spare... so thought it best to come and ask the question.

In the release notes for the BRP ruleset created by Foen, he talks about there being a sample campaign extension for us to copy and edit to make the system work better for individual game systems (RQ, CoC etc.).

however this document being written in 2010, it may be the case that things have changed significantly, and I cannot find said MyQuest files anywhere.

I'm using Windows 10 (though I fail to see how that will help), have the ultimate licence and the BRP ruleset purchased through Steam.

I have (I think) found the folder that should have the sample\MyQuest folders included located here => C:\ProgramData\Fantasy Grounds <= , but they're not there.

Welcome to the forums benjamindbrooks

Open up FG - click the folder icon in the top right of the main splash screen - this will open your Fantasy Grounds application data directory. Then go to docs\BRP sample extension
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Then go to docs\BRP sample extension
    Well don't I feel like the dunce.

Thanks for the help!

Thread Information