DICE PACKS BUNDLE

PAR5E, automating archetype selection

So I have parsed in my version of the 5e phb, and I note that when you select a class it automatically brings a windows up for the relevant skill etc which is handy. Unfortunately when you reach the point for archetypes/colleges etc, this automation does not exist. I have heard that this automation does exist for the paid version. Am I missing something or do I need to modify the xml to gain this?

The public version of par5e doesn't allow for this. You can do it in the XML. You can take a look at Nickademus' Unearthed Arcana module or his XML template to see how it's done. Or you can now create your class in FG itself.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Or you could use the parser that I had created some time ago
    My Project : FG5EParser LINK

Current Projects : Revamped FG5eParser v2!

Quote Originally Posted by kp9911 View Post
    Or you could use the parser that I had created some time ago
    See, I knew there was another option
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Excellent, I will have to try it out.

Thread Information