DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Asterionaisien View Post
    Personal experience, more than one person whom I taught how to use FG was surprised that he could not save/export his character.
    Players can save export/characters with the demo version. They do this from within "Manage Characters".
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Really?
    I did not know it at all! Well thank you very much, maybe my next games will be easier now..
    I feel like I had something hidden in plain sight.. I almost never play, just DM, so i admit I didn't checked the button once. I feel somewhat stupid
    Really on Fantasy Grounds you never stop to learn.
    Well, then my points on my last post are not valid anymore, anyway I hope you got the "spirit" behind them
    Ultimate license holder, do not worry about partecipating Italian DM (gmt+1). check here to find your timezone difference https://everytimezone.com/

- Players live a thousand lives, a DM let live a thousand universes -

Of course, Asterionaisien. The dividing line between the Demo and Standard is essentially access to being DM and all that pertains to that, such as being able to read modules. They can still make characters and save them. I could be incorrect, but I think they can even install rulesets, such as a community ruleset, so they can then make characters for it when not connected to the DM. They just can't create a campaign with it.
    Ultimate License Holder GM

Games currently Playing: AD&D, DCC RPG and D&D 5e

Finished Projects: AD&D Ruleset
    New School NPC Maker 5E
    New School NPC Maker PFRPG - 3.5E
    Old School NPC Maker

Current Projects:

1) Adventure Module.
    2) Maintaining and improving released projects.
    3) C.O.O.L. Beasts
    4) Basic Fantasy Ruleset
    5) Metamorphosis Alpha Ruleset

Has anyone managed to import the data from OggDude's tools into the Fantasy Grounds ruleset?

I think it is safe to say... "no".

Thread Information