FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickademus View Post
    All it does is create a blank entry. There is no label on the entry. The test version probably changed it.
    Just to encourage my laziness in not having to roll back to live - are you saying that in the current live version it doesn't work (as the posters above are illustrating) but on test it works as per my video?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I'm using 3.2.3 version and having this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomskull View Post
    I'm using 3.2.3 version and having this issue.
    Same

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Just to encourage my laziness in not having to roll back to live - are you saying that in the current live version it doesn't work (as the posters above are illustrating) but on test it works as per my video?
    I assume so. Those of us stating we are using version 3.2.3 are seeing the posted UI. You are seeing the UI from your video. Someone else running live would have to verify that they see the typed entries to confirm.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Ok, so I did post that video a bit prematurely. Should give everyone something to look forward to then
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Well that's settled then! Good to know we will be able to do that though, thanks for the video. I'm just glad something on our end was not messed up.

Yea glad to find out I am not a complete idiot lol. Now I guess I need to wait for the next version because no matter how much I try I cannot wrap my mind around Par5e at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Baddaawg View Post
    Yea glad to find out I am not a complete idiot lol. Now I guess I need to wait for the next version because no matter how much I try I cannot wrap my mind around Par5e at all.
    Par5e is not really that bad bud. I was intimidated also but jumped in and it took a bit, but once you figure it out you realize it was not all that bad!

I tried jumping in and it quickly becomes apparent that I have no idea what I am doing.

So I updated to the test version and everything works exactly like the video. I was easily able to enter in my Path of the Dragonrage Barbarian. Thank you Zacchaeus!!

Thread Information