Starfinder Playlist

Active PC not listed in combat tracker...

I cant target anything and not sure how to fix it, the wiki doesn't list it specifically.

Any help? Thanks!
    FG License: I have a FG Full License
    Frequency: Flex sched, as long as I can still go to class EST.
    Term:Long Term.
    Voice: Discord, Teamspeak, Skype.
    Game Experience:5E
    FG Experience: Moderately experienced, learning.
    Character Type Preferred: I like every class, except ranger.
    About me: Age: 29. I want to try to think creatively instead of being a murder hobo. I want to be a fun player in a friendly group. I get along easily and don't believe in arguing with the DM.

Nvm fixed, but during combat, I cant figure out how to remove a single effect from a character or monster in the combat tracker, right now we have to just clear all the effects the reapply what we want, any advice?
    Last edited by Ruinous; March 4th, 2017 at 17:23.
    About me: Age: 29. I want to try to think creatively instead of being a murder hobo. I want to be a fun player in a friendly group. I get along easily and don't believe in arguing with the DM.

Can you expand on this a bit more please?

What ruleset are you using?

When you say "active PC not listed in combat tracker" - has the actual PC been added to the combat tracker? Do they have an initiative value? Is the GM cycling through the turn order?

As long as the PC has been added to the combat tracker, and then their tokens added to the map from the combat tracker: you can left click to select the token on the map (this sets the source for targeting) and then hold down the CTRL key and left click on the target/s you want - this will draw a white line to each target.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

If you are a player you won't be able to remove effects. As a GM set effects to expire by giving them the appropriate time (in rounds or minutes). The DM can also delete effect from the combat tracker by clicking the red button next to the effect.
    As Trenloe says however mentioning the rulesest might be helpful
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Ruinous View Post
    I cant figure out how to remove a single effect from a character or monster in the combat tracker, right now we have to just clear all the effects the reapply what we want, any advice?
    As Zacchaeus says, GMs can removed effects.

If the GM wants to allow players to remove effects you can use this extension: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...oval-Extension Assuming you're using 5E. If not, we'll need to know which ruleset you're using - there are lots of rulesets and each can work differently.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

All fixed.... thanks!

Thread Information