Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

FG Con 10 GM Admin workshops

We will be running some GM admin workshops to help GMs setup their event in the FG Con website and recommend how to coordinate player bookings/communications.

I know this is late notice, but there will be three sessions this weekend:

1) Saturday afternoon (USA time), evening (UK/Europe) and Sunday morning Aus/NZ. Use this link to work out the time: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclo...40&p8=22&p9=37 Ran by Damned.
    2) Sunday lunchtime (USA), evening (UK/Europe): https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclo...40&p8=22&p9=37
    3) Sunday evening USA time: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclo...7&p8=240&p9=22

Each session will be 1 hour long and will cover basics of the FG Con website, entering an event, what to organize for your game (session length, pregens, etc.), how to accept/manage player bookings, how to communicate with players.

These sessions will not show you how to organize your game in Fantasy Grounds/how to run a specific RPG system. We will consider organizing workshops for these subjects if there is enough interest.

Reply below in this thread with questions or to tell us you're going to attend. These will only go ahead if we know there will be a few people attending - so let us know you'll be coming, and if you say you can make it but subsequently can't (real life takes over, we know) then let us know too!

Connection details for the above events:

Use the community TeamSpeak server for the initial meet and great. Details here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...mSpeak3-Server

Look for the FG Con Discussion -> GM Admin Workshop channel.

We will be using a screenshare app thanks to damned - connection details for that will be provided during the session.
    Last edited by Trenloe; March 5th, 2017 at 17:02.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I'll be there at the Saturday Afternoon one!!
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST) United States; GMT -5 hours

Blog Entries
    To be clear - there is no FG training in this - its just how to run a game for FG Con - all boring stuff (I know its boring cos Im delivering it!).

No worries! As I'm planning on running a game at the Con, it'll be nice to know how to do it, how to set it up, etc. All good stuff.

GB
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

I'm interested in boring! Should be able to make it, unless wife throws me a curve ball! Saturday afternoon.
    Ultimate license
    Current Timezone : EDT (GMT -4)
    Running: Various Adventurers League modules
    Playing: Curse of Strahd (Friday nights- OTG), Storm Kings Thunder (Thursday Nights- OTG)
    STEAM: (OTG) Teufelhunde87
    AL DCI: 4115443776

Should definitely be able to make the Sunday evening one, but if I can, I'll try to join one of the earlier sessions.

I'll be around for the Saturday one in a few hours. I've hosted games at FG-Con before, but could probably use a refresher since I'm planning on GMing this time around.

Blog Entries
    Kudos for making this available

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Did I miss the connection details for this?

GB

Thread Information