DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

WH40K Deathwatch Ruleset for FG 3.2

Hi all, I am happy to say that you can get the updated Deathwatch Ruleset for FG 3.2+ here!!

Updated to V1.04

Basic Video overview here

Change Log
    V1.04 - Fixed a few bugs, and you can now drag and drop weapons to the character sheets with out causing a script error if the ammo is 0.

V1.03 - Corrected Talents glitch, Fixed ammo counters, corrected CSHIELD effect, Added TERMI effect.
    V1.02 - Corrected duplication bug, when items added to talents tab, it would also show on the gear tab on your character sheets.
    V1.01 - Corrected character sheets that were reflecting Black Crusade stats, Added basic Cohesion Counter to combat page. This will be developed further at a later date.
    V1.0 - Initial Release

Many thanks to Paul Pratt for his coding help and his original code that allowed me to do this!
    Last edited by ShotGun Jolly; June 23rd, 2017 at 04:57.

Updated wiki link for WH40K: Deathwatch ruleset to point to this new thread.

Thanks,
    JPG

Thank you!

See initial post.
    V1.01
    Updated to make corrections of several errors on the character sheet, and also added a basic Cohesion tracker. This will be developed further at a later date.

See initial post for link

Updated to V1.02

Change Log
    V1.02 - Corrected duplication bug, when items added to talents tab, it would also show on the gear tab on your character sheets.

Last update for awhile..

Just doing all the little hotfixes people were noticing! Thanks for your Help everyone!

See OP for newest update.

Very nice work, im thinking I may move my group to using this, we still play in person, but this will make things so much smoother.

Quote Originally Posted by TR0LL View Post
    Very nice work, im thinking I may move my group to using this, we still play in person, but this will make things so much smoother.
    Thanks! I appreciate the compliment!

Newest update added. Fixed a few bugs, and you can now drag and drop weapons to the character sheets with out causing a script error if the ammo is 0.
    Last edited by ShotGun Jolly; June 23rd, 2017 at 04:55.

How does the ruleset handle Righteous Fury, and Hordes?

No Righteous Fury. Its not like D&D where the crit is determined from the hit. The issue being once the damage roll is determined to be 10, there needs to be a roll to confirm using the same mods as the original attack roll. No way in FG to go back and capture that old roll. I can get a die to roll a d10, if you just rolled a 10 for damage, but it won't add it to the damage roll.

Hordes, I am not sure if Shotgun added anything in for hordes, I am interested to know also.

Thread Information