STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

C&C Content Issues

In Monsters & Treasure, the Ankheg is spelled "Ankegh" in the monster list/index. I assumed was an IP thing. Then I went to use it and saw it was titled "Ankkegh" in the entry but in the "Other" text it uses the correct spelling.

I looked at my digital M&T from TL and it is "Ankheg" all around (which, is amazing - I assumed the typo came from them - learning they have many of those.)

Blog Entries
    Patience, young padawan! I'm very slowly working on remastering the PHB and M&T to the latest printings and with fixed typos. I have M&T of Aihrde done but waiting on the most recent kickstarter printing to arrive to I can add the new stuff before releasing it. But yeah... TLG doesn't seem to have a legit copy-editor on staff.

Mortar is very slowly remastering the CK Guide as well to the most recent printing.

Blog Entries
    If you guys are working on that, color tokens would be great too.
    Last edited by JohnD; February 20th, 2017 at 22:04. Reason: Autocorrect should be called autowrong....
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Blog Entries
    Only if TLG provides them. I believe the M&T of Airhde kickstarter last year didn't make the stretch goal for color art, for example?

The new M&T printing does, however. I'll have to brush up my GIMP skills for that one. Actually, I'll contact Stephen at TLG for original copies then brush up my GIMP skills!
    Last edited by Talyn; February 21st, 2017 at 13:10.

Didn't know there was a recent KS for Airhde, but then I only started paying attention to them when Backpack started - likely it was many moons ago and just coming out

I could have sworn I'd seen M&T of Airhde on TLG site in past but now that I think of it, probably not since I didn't buy it during either of the last 2 sales.

Btw, have any of you guys ever read any "The Crusader" mags? I'm thinking of buying the set if people have decent reviews when they next (if) go on sale at TLG site.

Bah... not rushing you didn't even know anyone was working on it - first time I really looked at an entry post buying ruleset months back. I was just reporting like I do for 5e cos Zach is like always editing the modules for typos.

Blog Entries
    TLG stuff is horribly rife with typos, among other issues. Things are progressing slowly as Talyn said. I am hoping to get back to devoting more time to this stuff soon, and even plan on getting a C&C game going myself.

Right now I feel like I am in the tenth round of a 15 round heavyweight title fight taking place on stilts, and one of my stilts is broken
    Ultimate License Holder

So like a one-legged person in an rear end kicking contest, Mortar?
    Patrick

Ultimate License Holder
    Currently Running (rotating home campaigns): Hobgoblins, Orcs, and Kobolds, Oh My! (5E), The Enemy Within (WFRP)
    Currently Playing: Castle Zagyg (Labyrinth Lord), The Forgotten Temple of Tharizdun (AD&D)

"It's a dog eat dog world, and I'm wearing Milkbone underwear."

Blog Entries
    Here's a shot of my remastered M&T of Aihrde. Like I said, I'm waiting for the new printing to be available to the public so I can add the 20 new monsters before I submit it. I also put a lot of work into organizing them by type, which I'll do for M&T when I get around to that too. Hopefully makes it easier for the CK to pick one if he has an idea what general monster type he wants.

The main thing with my M&T remaster is I'm renaming it to Monsters & Treasure like it's supposed to be, instead of Monsters and Treasure. I'm OCD like that. Right now, I'm not allowed to do that because a few of the old A-series modules like directly to M&T instead of having their own local copy of the monsters so I have to wait for Mortar to remaster those adventures, removing the links, before I can do M&T to get around that issue.

Blog Entries
    Looks good.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Thread Information