DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Im not sure - and I would test it but hey you're doing this project but Id make sure that the & symbol doesnt mess up other things...
    It doesn't, I've been doing it for months now, you just have to use the full HTML/ASCII code not the ampersand by itself.

Modules are referred to by name, so it won't override the old version unless named the same. We might be able to "fix" this a bit by using he same file name so the old one gets overwritten.

Also, you might want to track how you're changing the data structure, so we can write migration rules for the update for existing campaigns.

Regards,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    Wasn't planning on changing data structure unless it's not up to snuff with the latest 3.2 Best Practices docs, in which case I'll happily update it.

Here's a thing, though: the existing M&T has both a /tokens/ folder and a token .mod file. Any idea why this is the case? I'm presuming once I do the 4th printing remaster just doing /tokens/ is the preferred method like 5E MM does?

Sorry for the late answer, anyway TYVM for the info, I look forward for it. I did some inquiry, C&C seems a very good ruleset to scratch my old school itch.
    Ultimate license holder, do not worry about partecipating Italian DM (gmt+1). check here to find your timezone difference https://everytimezone.com/

- Players live a thousand lives, a DM let live a thousand universes -

I already updated the current M&T module with the v3.2 master campaign list updates, so make sure you're looking at the latest one.

I have no idea why M&T has both a tokens folder in the module, as well as a separate tokens module. I would expect that it would just be the one module with tokens.

Cheers,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    I have a CastleTokens.mod that has all the M&T tokens, every single one of 'em. Which is... weird.

And thanks, I didn't think there was an issue with the data format last time I looked but cool that there isn't now.

Currently reading my TLG-bought Halfling Halls module at lunch at work... can't wait to see it up on my FG screen sometime soon

Quick question, based on comments about updating. Does the current U1 in the store even work with current FG? I ask because it didn't show up when scanned for C&C modules, only when searched for it by name.

I am just not familiar enuf with terminology to get it. We are still on FGII right now, correct? Just v3.x of FG2 - right?

I've seen entires for Savage? which explicitly say now avail for current ruleset - so I hope that unless a module says that, no matter how old it works to load and use on current version of FG? If not (and I dig why could happen), it should be upodated with the disclaimer.

Cool, always confused me.

What about stuff in store, much of the older stuff still refers to FGII but unlike some things it doesn't say "for an older ruleset" - any way to know if safe to buy?

Other than that Halfling Hall, I have none n mind - but figured a good thing to know in case.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Varsuuk View Post
    Cool, always confused me.

What about stuff in store, much of the older stuff still refers to FGII but unlike some things it doesn't say "for an older ruleset" - any way to know if safe to buy?

Other than that Halfling Hall, I have none n mind - but figured a good thing to know in case.
    If you see anything that refers to FG2 in the store send an email to support@ and they will review.

Thread Information